Results 1 to 34 of 34

Thread: Fina ?'s

  1. #1
    punk_bbuilder's Avatar
    punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,521

    Fina ?'s

    Me and 3 of my buddies that have done multiple previous cycles, including test d-bol, deca etc.... wanted to do fina in the springtime. We are concerned about the post cycle therapy ...we plan on running winstrol with it, we are under the impression that clomid doesnt aid in PCT. We are seeking advice on what other drugs may be helpful to run with or post/pre with fina to aid in recovery and maintaining results. Open to any suggestions.....
    Also, anyone have any real bad sides with Fina? I know that it can mess with your kidneys and increased aggression,Etc....We would run at 50mg EOD for 6 weeks...Willing to run other roids with it and extend or shorten where needed...just up for suggestions...>No Crazy 40 week cycles BDTR

  2. #2
    Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Miller's Crossing
    Posts
    6,272
    It's not any harhser on the kidneys than any other injectable. That is a myth started concerning the glue in the pellets, but there is no glue in the pellets. Fina being highly androgenic , will have sides associated androgenicity(BP, prostate, hairloss, acne, etc.)

    Clomid is a must, and I didn't see you include test.

    Run test 2wks after the fina, and recovery wont be bad at all.
    Example:
    wk1-12 75mg Prop
    wk3-10 75mg Tren
    wk5-10 50mg Winny ED

    or
    wk1-10 75mg Prop
    wk1-8 75mg Tren
    wk5-10 50mg Winny

    Clomid/Nolva combo for PCT

  3. #3
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,716
    Fina will shut you down but not any harder than deca will........... Clomid/nolva for 4 weeks should be fine for PCT and if you feel the need you could use HCG .

    I would run either 50mg ED or 100mg EOD and go for 8 weeks.

  4. #4
    punk_bbuilder's Avatar
    punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,521
    Thanks guys....That was fast as hell!!!.....Just the answers i was looking for...My bro's and I say Thank you very much..
    PBB

  5. #5
    ljc8 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    33
    This is punk-bbuilder's boy and that was quick as hell... thanks a ton for the quick reply. Its awesome to have some real advice from some credible guys. Only thing is that i am an advocate of low dosages and seem to get very good results from doing so...from what i believe i can attribute to good rest, eating habits, etc. Do you think that I would still be ok if i ran only 50 mg every other day of the fina? I have arimidex that will be left over from my current cycle. From what i understand is that it is just simply a better anti-estrogen than the nolvadex and proviron combo. Do you think that it would be sufficient to run the arimidex with the clomid post-cycle instead of the nolvadex. thanks ljc8

  6. #6
    Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Miller's Crossing
    Posts
    6,272
    Quote Originally Posted by ljc8
    This is punk-bbuilder's boy and that was quick as hell... thanks a ton for the quick reply. Its awesome to have some real advice from some credible guys. Only thing is that i am an advocate of low dosages and seem to get very good results from doing so...from what i believe i can attribute to good rest, eating habits, etc. Do you think that I would still be ok if i ran only 50 mg every other day of the fina? I have arimidex that will be left over from my current cycle. From what i understand is that it is just simply a better anti-estrogen than the nolvadex and proviron combo. Do you think that it would be sufficient to run the arimidex with the clomid post-cycle instead of the nolvadex. thanks ljc8

    I would do no less than 50mgED(350mg wk). I think any less will render dissapointing results.

    A-dex will actually slow recovery. At recovery, clomid, nolva, as well as natural produced estrogen binds to the ER, telling the body to start natural test production up. A-dex prevents estrogen production, so this can have a slowing effect on recovery.

    So A-dex throughout the cycle, and switch to Nolva/clomid for PCT.

    I'd also suggest using 10mg of Nolva alongside the A-dex to help in countering any negative effects on cholesterol that the a-dex could cause(not to say that it will)

  7. #7
    ljc8 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    33
    I see from your profile that you have experience with t3 and i am very interested in taking t3. I actually am anticipating some very soon in the mail. What are your feelings on this and how were your results, rebounds, etc. I plan on running it according to how it is instructed to in the education forum... with the quick ramp(5%)...steady(40%)...taper off(55%). I looked to go no higher than 75 to 100 at max and to run for from what i remember six weeks. Do u think i could take it with the fina,prop,winni cycle with maybe some clen ? I know that is a lot to respond to...sorry...thanks a lot man...its means a ton...if it matters iin your response on advice...im 5'9" 21 years of age currently at 198-200 lbs with what i think is about 10-12% bf%

  8. #8
    ljc8 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    33
    thanks for the first segment of advice

  9. #9
    punk_bbuilder's Avatar
    punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,521
    Damn Great advice!!....Mud or Pheedno.. Did you guys like Fina? Im hearing some good stuff about it? Any personal experiences or what you liked or disliked about it?

  10. #10
    Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Miller's Crossing
    Posts
    6,272
    Quote Originally Posted by ljc8
    I see from your profile that you have experience with t3 and i am very interested in taking t3. I actually am anticipating some very soon in the mail. What are your feelings on this and how were your results, rebounds, etc. I plan on running it according to how it is instructed to in the education forum... with the quick ramp(5%)...steady(40%)...taper off(55%). I looked to go no higher than 75 to 100 at max and to run for from what i remember six weeks. Do u think i could take it with the fina,prop,winni cycle with maybe some clen? I know that is a lot to respond to...sorry...thanks a lot man...its means a ton...if it matters iin your response on advice...im 5'9" 21 years of age currently at 198-200 lbs with what i think is about 10-12% bf%
    CYCLEON's dosing strategy is what I use as well.

    Results were good, I've used it on and off AS. I would strongly advise using it during the Fina/prop/winny so that you don't eat muscle up. Another thing to make sure and do is have the T3 ending at least 3wks before the AS cycle is over. You don't want to be recovering thyroid and HPTA at the same time.

    I didn't really have a bad lag time after discontinuation; maybe a week. I would suggest hitting some cardio with discontinuation to make up for any lag you might have though.

  11. #11
    Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Miller's Crossing
    Posts
    6,272
    Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    Damn Great advice!!....Mud or Pheedno.. Did you guys like Fina? Im hearing some good stuff about it? Any personal experiences or what you liked or disliked about it?

    It is included in every cycle I do. Fina/Test is my foundation.

    Strength is awesome, it leans me out, and vascualirty is at it's best when on it.

  12. #12
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,716
    Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    Damn Great advice!!....Mud or Pheedno.. Did you guys like Fina? Im hearing some good stuff about it? Any personal experiences or what you liked or disliked about it?
    Put it this way I will be using Fina in all cycles from this point on.

  13. #13
    punk_bbuilder's Avatar
    punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,521
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    It is included in every cycle I do. Fina/Test is my foundation.

    Strength is awesome, it leans me out, and vascualirty is at it's best when on it.

    Thats exactly what we are looking for....If not everyone on this forum. Im gettin excited..lol

  14. #14
    ljc8 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    33
    fuckin a...thanks a lot ...i know what im doing and im counting the days boyz

  15. #15
    ljc8 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    33
    i think ill run the t3 from the beginning for 6 weeks...i think im gonna run the clen after the nolv/clomid post cycle...good?

  16. #16
    ljc8 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    33
    hey mudman where are you from im PA...im from pittsburgh..i just played two years of college football and hurt my knee at camp and gave football up and get serious into bodybuilding.

  17. #17
    ljc8 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    33
    yo mudman my bad should have private messaged u...anyways should i be on a reduced calorie diet or a added calorie diet while on this....or maybe just my normal maintainance diet during this cycle of t3/fina/prop/winni.

  18. #18
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,716
    I live near Philly bro.......... out in the suburbs.

    For the diet eat clean but eat big.......... but it all depends what your goals are for the cycle....... if your cutting keep your carbs in the begining of the day...... If bulking just enjoy it.

  19. #19
    ljc8 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    33
    thanks mudman sounds good

  20. #20
    clockworks's Avatar
    clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    2,032
    Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    Also, anyone have any real bad sides with Fina?
    i'm getting lots of little, easily poppable zits around my nose. other than that, no other sides.

    -- clocky

  21. #21
    clockworks's Avatar
    clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    2,032
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    It is included in every cycle I do. Fina/Test is my foundation.

    Strength is awesome, it leans me out, and vascualirty is at it's best when on it.
    about how long till you start noticing the effects? i've been on a little more than 50mg ED for the past 18 days and i'm not getting anything besides some acne.

    -- clocky

  22. #22
    punk_bbuilder's Avatar
    punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,521
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    i'm getting lots of little, easily poppable zits around my nose. other than that, no other sides.

    -- clocky

    Thanks...I really dont care about zits....They are easy to take care of? Are you starting to get any good results?

  23. #23
    Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Miller's Crossing
    Posts
    6,272
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    about how long till you start noticing the effects? i've been on a little more than 50mg ED for the past 18 days and i'm not getting anything besides some acne.

    -- clocky

    Two wks for mild effects(hardness, vascualrity), by the start of 4, the strength is kicked in

  24. #24
    punk_bbuilder's Avatar
    punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,521
    Does the fina really make you that much more aggressive....I heard from some people that it can really screw with your head? Anyone have this happen?

  25. #25
    Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Miller's Crossing
    Posts
    6,272
    Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    Does the fina really make you that much more aggressive....I heard from some people that it can really screw with your head? Anyone have this happen?

    Weak minds I say. I've never had any aggression increase that is substantial. Get a little more frustrated at the goobers on the road, but besides that; smiles and sunshine

  26. #26
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,716
    I've noticed I don't have the patience I do not using fina but I know I'm in control. Like Pheedno said it's a weak mind that allows any AS take over their lives.

  27. #27
    clockworks's Avatar
    clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    2,032
    Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    Thanks...I really dont care about zits....They are easy to take care of? Are you starting to get any good results?
    no results yet. i'm mean, i'm lifting a little heaver than usual, but it could very well be from increased calories + placebo effect.

    as for aggression, i have none. i've even been wasted (on booze) 3 times already this cycle (once recently)...was nothing but an amiable drunk...=) i think the aggression issue should be evaluated on an individual basis though. i've heard some people have real problems with it on tren ...

    -- clocky

  28. #28
    50%Natural's Avatar
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,011
    Great advice fellas. I will be running fina for the first time in my next cycle and I enjoyed the read.

  29. #29
    punk_bbuilder's Avatar
    punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,521
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    no results yet. i'm mean, i'm lifting a little heaver than usual, but it could very well be from increased calories + placebo effect.

    as for aggression, i have none. i've even been wasted (on booze) 3 times already this cycle (once recently)...was nothing but an amiable drunk...=) i think the aggression issue should be evaluated on an individual basis though. i've heard some people have real problems with it on tren ...

    -- clocky
    I heard aggression is a real problem also...Im not a very aggressive person at all. The only thing that i notice is im a little moody with test right now..but nothing bad at all. More of a head thing...Everything sounds pretty decent with it though....thanks for the feedback

  30. #30
    punk_bbuilder's Avatar
    punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,521
    One of my buddies was thinking about something and non of us really had a clue....Does spot injecting work with fina. I mean since its so fast acting and all...does it uptake into the muscle tissue and cause growth?....We will shoot EOD so i mean we will hit lots of diff muscles but is it worth trying to spot inject on weak points? Thanks,
    PBB

  31. #31
    Billy_Bathgate's Avatar
    Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    4,394
    I think spot injections if thats what you wanna call it is more of a waste of time. JMO IF you feel it works, go for it.

    Fina IMO is the most overhyped steroid next to winny lol or primo. Dont get me wrong, I like fina and have it in every cycle, but I dont think its all that. Why do I include it then..well its cheap, and I do like what it does for me. Im just saying its not all that people make it out to be. If had to choose one, Id take test over it any day of the week. Test is the only drug I have used that made me take a step back and say, damn..this is some good shit.

    Tren alone....worst idea I ever had. Add the test in.

  32. #32
    ColdSore's Avatar
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,952
    I loved fina...man i would go with 75mg ed..or atleast 100mg eod...youll be happier...i spot injected bis,tris, claves, lats, traps, and quad and didnt think the injections caused the growth...the oil does cause a GREAT pump in the bis and tris...i think spot injection's do give you mental edge when your working that bodypart, and that causes more growth with intensefied workouts..

    Bi's WILL hurt like hell the first time you do em...but youll get used to em and love it

  33. #33
    clockworks's Avatar
    clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    2,032
    Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    One of my buddies was thinking about something and non of us really had a clue....Does spot injecting work with fina. I mean since its so fast acting and all...does it uptake into the muscle tissue and cause growth?....We will shoot EOD so i mean we will hit lots of diff muscles but is it worth trying to spot inject on weak points? Thanks,
    PBB
    i have no idea about spot injections causing growth, but a friend of mine said that spot injecting oil can cause the muscle fascia (sp?) to stretch and cause an effect similar to injecting synthol. i have no idea about the validity of that statement and i'm not endorsing it in any way.

    -- clocky

  34. #34
    punk_bbuilder's Avatar
    punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,521
    I was just curious...i hear of alot of people using spot injections but i think its pretty much B.S. unless your using synthol. Thanks for the info Billy, Cold, and Clock. 2 of my bros are starting tomarrow...they are excited to see what it does.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •