ACE5HIGH is offline Member

No test gains so far... this normal?

Hey guys, tomorrow marks my 28th day of my first cycle of test E at 500 mg week. It started to kick in at around three weeks and a day or two. Strenght has already gone up, also labido and im gettin great pumps at the gym. All aspects of life have been improving I LOVE TEST! My question is that I still havent gained a single pound In fact Ive lost some body fat and ive leaned out a little. My diet has been very good... Before I would get so sick of eating as much as I have been, but on test I can stuff my face even more so. What gives, do ya think I should be showing some new poundage by now or am I getting impatient?

drake79 is offline Junior Member
    28days, im by far no expert, but i gained 7 pounds in a week and a half. i dunno , what brand do you have~?

gooroo is offline Associate Member
    I gained 10 lbs almost over night when I started but im at a standstill, at day 28 myself.

Im just gonna eat more. Clean mostly.

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    by 4 weeks you should have gained a few pounds. how is your sleep,training,and eating habits? give us some sort of insight so we can help you bro.

Big Rig is offline Associate Member
    I gained alot of weight out of the gate. Note: I did 30mg a day of dbol for 4 weeks...

13lbs in 3 weeks

23lbs in 7 wekks

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=160192

drake79 is offline Junior Member
    it just doesnt make any sense to me. if your eating right, and getting rest, you should be gaining if it is legit stuff

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ACE5HIGH
    Hey guys, tomorrow marks my 28th day of my first cycle of test E at 500 mg week. It started to kick in at around three weeks and a day or two. Strenght has already gone up, also labido and im gettin great pumps at the gym. All aspects of life have been improving I LOVE TEST! My question is that I still havent gained a single pound In fact Ive lost some body fat and ive leaned out a little. My diet has been very good... Before I would get so sick of eating as much as I have been, but on test I can stuff my face even more so. What gives, do ya think I should be showing some new poundage by now or am I getting impatient?
    i didnt blow up until the 5th weeks,..give a little longer

Its def legit... "Galenika" I can start to feel it kicking in for sure so I know its good. Since Ive started this cycle ive been doing more cardio then before. 45min three times a week in the am. Diet consists of 4-5 real food "Clean" meals with maybe two-three shakes a day. Real meals are 3 hours apart, half with carbs half with fats. fats and carbs separate. With at least 45 grams of protien a meal. Eat 10-12 egg whites and 1 cup oats every morn. Tuna chicken, potatos, brown rice, natty peanut butter, some milk, cottage cheese, Nuts, Whey powder. Working out about 4-5 times a week heavy and have been for a while. Started the cycle at 175 lb at 5'9 prob 12-14 % body fat. Now Im like 176lb 10-11% fat. I didnt kick the cycle off with any prop or dbols or anything keep in mind just the test. Ive always had a hard time gaining im prob in 3000 range of cals should I try to get that up some? Thanks for the help

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are not eating to gain mass you will not gain mass, plain and simple, steroids dont just put pounds on. You say you leaned out a bit, lost some fat, your strength has gone up, you get good pumps in the gym, and your libido has gone up, so IMO you dont have a problem, the side effects your are noticing tells me that the juice is doing its thing. If you want to gain the pounds like you say it's crucial you eat the right things.

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Like TestSubject said...sounds like U
    describe it working to me too. Pack on
    that protein.

Before I would get so sick of eating as much as I have been, but on test I can stuff my face even more so. What gives, do ya think I should be showing some new poundage by now or am I getting impatient?
    Impatient, almost there....

More protein

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    calories man, red meat and lots of it. although i do remember a test only cycle way back where i don't think i ate anything and still gained around 20lbs the first month. wierd??

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you should start seeing some gains within the next week or 2,thats if diet trainin and rest is in check,i do not see any gains until at least week4-5 on test, that is why alot of people "jump start" their cycles with dbol or prop.

creepS is offline Banned
    ppl react different to test. for most ppl it will kick in around week 4 or 5,but i know some bros who started growin in week 6.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    3000 calories really isn't that much to be honest... eat more.

RedBaron38 is offline Junior Member
    I would agree with AandF6969, eat, eat ,eat, eat. I'm at about 5-5,000 Cal. just to give you a rough number at what to look at, and everyone know's that you have to eat,a proper diet, to gain the mass. Your number just seems too low IMO

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    Diet is key man 3000 isn't enough

dgthekid is offline Junior Member
    i did a 10 week test e cycle 500 mg a week n ate tons of food. i gained about 10 lbs all together, but shredded alot of body fat. i guess it depends on how u react to test also

symmetry101 is offline Associate Member
    I'm currently on test enthate galienkas at week 4 with 8-10 pounds added. I actually put most my weight on weeks 2-3, go figure. It's real allright as to why my left nip has a lump under it. I swear sometimes I like a little bit of sides just so I have no doubt its bunk gear. You really should be getting in 4000 cal. at a minimun. You truly have to eat like your gonna puke and you more than likely will add a little fat during the cycle. You can shead that after your cycle. Keep eating and training.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member

3000 cal???

i think u need alot more than 3000 cal.
    i usually have that in me by my 3rd meal of the day....
    pump up the cal. and protien.. u gotta eat big to get big.....

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Fack bro, no wonder your not growing, 3000 calories!!!!!( I didnt catch that the first time I read your post) Up that to 5000-6000 and then tell us your not getting big.

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Mabe the test isnt bloating you. Everybody is different.

bigger is offline Senior Member
    4500cal Minimum For Gaining Im On 5500cal

and ofcorse you man not be a lazy bum and do nothing after your training. 5000 and 6000cal is hell alot of food and that mass of cal you dont burn under a workout pass. that will make a concloution that U must exsorsise almots every day 1-2h jogging or palying basket, fotball etc.etc IF U dont whanto get fat

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by bigger
    U must exsorsise almots every day 1-2h jogging or palying basket, fotball etc.etc IF U dont whanto get fat
    Lifting weights is also an acceptable form of "exsorsise"

joe_capone is offline Member
    with 500 mg and even a cutting diet.. i can at least put on up to 15 lbs of lbm... maybe his gear is just underdosed?? but if its his first go around he should see results with even 200/week.

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Lifting weights is also an acceptable form of "exsorsise"

yes it is but dosent brun that amount of cal as jogging

Thanx for the help guys, Ill bump it up in the cal department. Man! even over night I can see fat just falling off me. Seems like my metabolism has kicked into serious high gear. Im almost tempted to not worry about eating fats/carbs in the same meal and just start shoveling it in Ill be sure to keep ya'll updated on my progress and I should have before/after pics when its all said and done. Thanx again all

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanx for the help guys, Ill bump it up in the cal department. Man! even over night I can see fat just falling off me. Seems like my metabolism has kicked into serious high gear. Im almost tempted to not worry about eating fats/carbs in the same meal and just start shoveling it in Ill be sure to keep ya'll updated on my progress and I should have before/after pics when its all said and done. Thanx again all
    You cannot expect to gain weight if you do roids carrying a certain amount of fat. IF you are indeed growing muscle and lets say you went into this with 20% body fat, well you might be converting body fat weight to muscle weight and just wont gain on the scale. The bad thing is, 100% test cycles loose muscle gains SO fast when you exit the cycle, only thing you keep is the fat you lost.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by bigger
    yes it is but dosent brun that amount of cal as jogging
    actually lifting will burn more

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    You cannot expect to gain weight if you do roids carrying a certain amount of fat. IF you are indeed growing muscle and lets say you went into this with 20% body fat, well you might be converting body fat weight to muscle weight and just wont gain on the scale. The bad thing is, 100% test cycles loose muscle gains SO fast when you exit the cycle, only thing you keep is the fat you lost.
    Fat has never been an issue for me, I would consider myself to be a fast metabolismed hard gainer I dont know my exact fat percentage but can only guess. I was lean when I started this cycle with a soild bass for my frame. Now putting on any kind of weight thats a whole other story...

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    if you have gained a lb and lost 3%bf then you have gained at least 5lbs and lost bf.

Fat has never been an issue for me, I would consider myself to be a fast metabolismed hard gainer I dont know my exact fat percentage but can only guess. I was lean when I started this cycle with a soild bass for my frame. Now putting on any kind of weight thats a whole other story...
    To tell you the truth, testosterone just isnt a big muscle mass gainer for me by itself. Its more effective as a fat burner, and it WILL allow you to gain back gains lost after exiting other cycles even if other anabolics were involved. This is something like anabolic based muscle memory, but for me, the big muscle mass gainer involves using deca with test. I dont go anywhere on test only cycles but throw in deca and now I am out growing shirt sizes.

Not only that but you need to be religious about taking in HIGH protein... you got to be taking a protein shake every 3 hours around the clock... take 2 shakes before bed... wake up at 3 or 4 to pee out that before bed protein shake... drink 2 more at that hour after peeing. Round the clock intake of protein will get you growing.

Reptile is offline Associate Member
    maybe its underdosed.

Reptile is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    To tell you the truth, testosterone just isnt a big muscle mass gainer for me by itself. Its more effective as a fat burner, and it WILL allow you to gain back gains lost after exiting other cycles even if other anabolics were involved. This is something like anabolic based muscle memory, but for me, the big muscle mass gainer involves using deca with test. I dont go anywhere on test only cycles but throw in deca and now I am out growing shirt sizes.

Not only that but you need to be religious about taking in HIGH protein... you got to be taking a protein shake every 3 hours around the clock... take 2 shakes before bed... wake up at 3 or 4 to pee out that before bed protein shake... drink 2 more at that hour after peeing. Round the clock intake of protein will get you growing.

ya thats a great point, good to get some protein in u overnight. If u wake up to piss than grab a protein shake real quick. or if u dont wake up overnight, set your alarm clock and have a protein shake ready to go right next to ur bed, so u can just lean over and gulp it without even having to fully wake up. 8-9 hours of sleep is a long time to go without putting anything on your body. i dunno just a suggestion bro. i wake up like twice a night so its not gonna be a problem for me to get some protein intake during the early am.

Trackman 37 is offline Junior Member
    I'm 7 weeks into my first cycle. 500 mg per week of Test C for 12 weeks. A lot of what has been posted in this thread applies to my experience to. I gained 8 pounds in the first 3 1/2 weeks and have only gained 3 pounds in the last 3 1/2. Like others have said though I've also actually lost some fat during the cycle, my waist is down almost an inch while gaining a lot of strength. I'm eating a little over 4000 calories per day but don't think I could handle anywhere near 6000 per day.

Quote Originally Posted by Trackman 37
    I'm 7 weeks into my first cycle. 500 mg per week of Test C for 12 weeks. A lot of what has been posted in this thread applies to my experience to. I gained 8 pounds in the first 3 1/2 weeks and have only gained 3 pounds in the last 3 1/2. Like others have said though I've also actually lost some fat during the cycle, my waist is down almost an inch while gaining a lot of strength. I'm eating a little over 4000 calories per day but don't think I could handle anywhere near 6000 per day.
    Well Some guys like NYPartyboy I dont think bulk so hard with calaries and he NEVER has to cut. He has grown into a hulk and has been shredded throughout the entire growing up process... 4000 calaries a day is fine... its increase the protein. Some guys only do 2 or 3 protein shakes... try doubling it... instead of 1 scoop at a time, try to take in 40 grams in protein shake at a time, ever 3 hours... do extra heavy protein shake at bedtime... wake up to pee in middle of night? Do a 40 grammer again then. First thing out of bed in morning, do a 40 grammer then. Get the protein up... there is very good truth in "exceeding" 1 gram per pound of body weight per day. Keeping in coming into your body around the clock is best, it also causes tummy fat to be lost because of continuous feeding convinces your body there is no need to hold fat.

I have recently UPPEd my protein a LOT, all the way to 2 grams per pound of body fat... of course I am about 5 weeks into deca /test so kick in is starting to occur, but I have gained significantly this week. Like 6 pounds in 7 days and I am very "unbloated" because I am dosing on nolva regularly.

Thread Information