DudeMan is offline New Member

How long ya been at it?

Following along with the age post made by somebody else im just wondering how long you've all been juicing? Would be comforting to see some bros with a good 15-20+ yrs of educated AS usage showing us that when done right that its not as bad as the media would like us to think. So, how long?

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i'm only 23, so 15 years of AS usage could be detrimental. i started when i was 21, so i've been using for 2 years

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well dude, 15 or 20 years of juicing I am sure takes a toll on your body. I believe that if you dont' abuse gear then the effects will be minimum. (Too much of something can be bad). I will tell you this, I am 30 and I did my first dbol fix at 19, and back then there was no clomid or anything to help you after your cycle (if it was I didn't know about it). So here it was all these young guys doing gear not realizing the effects of it, and not having any way of preventing gyno. I know soo many guys from back home that develped gyno after their dbol fix. Gear has changed alot, and become alittle more safer, when it comes to preventing gyno and helping your own natural test get back to normal levels after doing gear. I think the popularity of gear has done that, more and more atheletes/BB are doing gear now, therefore, the need for counter drugs has increased. I guess the ole saying goes, "I wish I knew now what I didn't know then".
    Now I have been doing gear off and on for about 4 years, I stopped doing it for about 5 years, then started messing around with it here in about the last couple of years. When I started getting back into doing gear, I noticed that the drugs had changed quite a bit, all of a sudden there were these new types of juice and all the new names, and generic names for them, I was lost. Thank goodness for this board, I am still learning all the names and different types of gear that is availible.

soul shaker Guest
    4 years, 1 cycle a year. i feel if used and not abused they are moderately safe. i have developed high blood pressure though.
    ss

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Bepending On what goals you want......IE if you are a pro builder then you will go max...But if you want to gain a bit of size then MODERATION is the key USE DONT ABUSE.....

atwa is offline Associate Member
    im 46 years old and have been using gear since i was 35

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    atwa what are your stats man?

That's great! I thought you were an old fart? J/K,because of your knowledge.

Noy yet!

I try and play it smart!

But I'm only 23

Sorry I'm 31 years old, I don't know why I had 23 on the brain for?

Thread Information