bigreb is offline Associate Member

when should I be worried

It's been 3 weeks and 1 day, since my 1st injection of 300 sust and 200 deca , which I've been hitting twice weekly. I've also been taking 30 mg d-bol daily. Here's the deal, ive been eating like a horse and lifting my ass off, I've gained 15 lb(little water) and gotten considerably stronger and definately bigger. So why am I worried, well i've gotten great pumps from the d-bol, and some typical sides like low back pain etc. But I haven't noticed anything from the sust or deca, no libido increase. This was my bro.s 1st time using this source for the sust and deca whichis 10ml international pharmacueticals. Any advise to know if its the real deal or wait and see. Any input would be appreciated.
    Has anyone used this sust or deca before?

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    everybody reacts differently to AS. you may not get those sides. what's important here is that you've gained 15lbs in 3 weeks, are getting stronger, and are getting good pumps. it may be a good thing by not getting all horny off sus. sometimes having a 24 hr hard on can get annoying. also, the sus and deca may not even kick in until wk 4, so give it some time

bigtraps is offline Member
    Dane hit it just right... Just chill, it allways takes me 3-4 weeks on sus to get it going..

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i agree that there is still time for them to kick in but i would up the dosas a little that could be why you arent seeing results
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    15 lbs in 3 weeks. And the problem is?
    You could have possibly went with 600mg Sust and 400 Deca , but your gains have been great. How do you like that 300mg Sust? Any pain?

bigreb is offline Associate Member
    I am doing 600 sust and 400 deca , that was my b-weekly shot. No pain at all w/the sust. I love the d-bol.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Yep I'd have to say whats wrong with 15lbs in 3 weeks ?.
    And how do you know it's all from the d.ball ?.
    I would'nt increase the amount your using now, that's just a panic measure and is'nt likely to work.
    15 lbs with little water 1, damn why can't I achive that

Good luck witht he rest of the cycle mate.

Bouncer

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    hey bro
    your also running a steroid that inhibits libido, along with one that might , and i say might- increase it. like said above all people react differently to different compounds. deca is known to cause limp dick syndrome, while the sus will increase it, maybe. so you have a fight goin on there for johnny to stand.
    15 lbs with little water retention is a great start, i hope it stays that way for you.
    good luck on the rest of your cycle brother.

peace bb79

jersey juice is offline Member
    I hate sust, overrated IMO, give it another week. And yes once it kicks in you'll be a walking hard on, anything decent with tits is fair game

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Ya I'd wait another couple of weeks BRM , the sus usually takes 4-5 weeks to kick in for me.

Those d-bol's are great aren't they! That's why they call them
    "THE BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS"

Thread Information