big swoll is offline Member

3rd cycle....1st time with growth!!!!

whats up guys i am planning my cycle for this comming summer...it is my first time with growth....tell me what you think...all opinions welcome

week 1-12 600mg test cyp
    week 1-12 300mg durabolin
    week 8-16 400mg tren enathate
    week11-16 50mg winny ed
    week 1-26 2iu gh (5 on 2 off)

i'm thinking about maybe bumping up the test to 800mgs/week...and should i stay on some test the whole time i am running my hgh

not exactly sure how to run my PCT yet, i know for sure that i will have nolva, hcg , and clomid

my stats are 22yrs old, 5'10", 210 lbs, about 12-13% bf

KrashRoute is offline Associate Member
    Jumping to GH after 2 runs is a little crazy. To each their own though. You look like you have a similar frame as me. Still have alot of time to play with different AS, diet, and training methods. Gear helps you get there but make sure you dont need to maybe change up the other two to coax your body more. Could be outta line, but i figure you could save the gh for later.

how about the rest of the cycle though?

KrashRoute is offline Associate Member
    what were your prior 2 and how did you respond? I dont really see the need to go over 10-12wks on your 3rd run but thats your choice.(less you are competing but then still add to your base with shorter runs i say)

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Big Swole,

What brand of GH did you get and how many kits did you buy in order to be able to run it for 26 weeks?

well i haven't bought it yet, but i have access to jinotrophin by gensci and ansomone by aahb...they're both chinese (inexpensive)...and from what ive read, ive heard nothing but good things

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, both are good and inexpensive!!!! I'm on only 2iu's ED, and I've seen great results. I'm going into my 5th month

Thanks,

Do you know how many kits you will have to buy to run GH for 26 weeks?

abc 1 is offline Associate Member
    2 iu of hgh a day for 26 weeks will do very little for someone your age, my training partner did it and said he wishes he either saved his money for other aas or went to 5 iu a day. he paid $350 for 96iu, got 3 kits and split one with his brother.

this is a direct quote from his mouth, "it's the most expensive fat burner i have ever wasted my $$$ on."

that sealed it for me, waiting till i need it to maximize my $$$.

Thanks for the info, abc 1. I've been looking into it for possible later cycles. I had considered GH for a short time for sooner, but I think that if I use it at all, it will be later--after many more cycles.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro drop the hgh

Why are you running tren enan 4 weeks passed you test?

JohnnyB

abc 1 is offline Associate Member
    bask8kase

i was looking into hgh also, i was going to use it for 9 months and complete 2 10 week cycles during it. after seeing my partner's results, i know waiting is the only way to have it work the way it is supposed to.

he was able to eat alot more and not get fat, got really shredded, but he is in incredible shape anyway, really didn't show on him in the form of muscle gains.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Ever think about doing IGF instead of GH? i'm pretty sure it's more cost effective/more resultative.

At 22 using growth hormone I am not to sure about that, I and many people think that growth hormone should not be used til at least 30. Good luck though

Sterno is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big swoll
    well i haven't bought it yet, but i have access to jinotrophin by gensci and ansomone by aahb...they're both chinese (inexpensive)...and from what ive read, ive heard nothing but good things

if you do plan on the HGH, go with Euro-techs... the 126 iu's somajects are the best IMO... myself and a few guys on Massmonsters.com are using it and its wonderful!... cant go wrong IMO...

STERNO

Thread Information