want2bulk is offline Junior Member

ordering syringes and needles over the net

When you guys order your needles from a source on the net, do you guys use your credit card or send a money order? Is there anywhere I can find specific laws for each state? Is there any danger if I just use my credit card versus sending a money order?

big swoll is offline Member
    i always just use my credit card....and everybody else that i know does too....i wouldn't worry about it if i were you

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    credit card

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    credit card, just like anything else i buy off the internet...no different...

-- clocky

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    credit card. no worries.

big swoll is offline Member
    scott.....nice avatar sig....i personally like the avatar a lil better though

New GearGuy is offline Associate Member
    credit card

realityarts is offline Member
    Just get your pinz from a local pharmacy. If you feel like you need an excuse, tell them you are injecting oil into small mechanical parts (for hobby or business).

If you order online, keep in mind that the price is generally twice as high, and that you have shipping charges on top of it.

Some people like the convenience of mail order. Others opt for the privacy and shop where they trust.

Using a money order is safer in terms of any potential credit card fraud, but doesn't help in conceiling your pickup location.

BlocRoc is offline Member
    CC

Dont trip!

L8

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by realityarts
    Just get your pinz from a local pharmacy. If you feel like you need an excuse, tell them you are injecting oil into small mechanical parts (for hobby or business).

If you order online, keep in mind that the price is generally twice as high, and that you have shipping charges on top of it.

Some people like the convenience of mail order. Others opt for the privacy and shop where they trust.

Using a money order is safer in terms of any potential credit card fraud, but doesn't help in conceiling your pickup location.
    I don't know where you get your pins from, but if my pins got any cheaper I would feel like I was stealing them!

$33 for 100 25g pins, 100 20g/3cc combos, 1 box alcohol wipes, and shipping ain't bad if you ask me!

-moto

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Credit card. Its not illegal to have a syringe

realityarts is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    I don't know where you get your pins from, but if my pins got any cheaper I would feel like I was stealing them!

$33 for 100 25g pins, 100 20g/3cc combos, 1 box alcohol wipes, and shipping ain't bad if you ask me!

-moto
    Good prices. I pay half of that at a local pharmacy. No problem though... I don't care where anyone get's pinz, just posting my opinion on cost. I don't mail order my milk, bread, eggs, or most everything else I need. I just pick it up from a store when I am out.

To each their own and whatever fits the individual's needs.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by realityarts
    Good prices. I pay half of that at a local pharmacy. No problem though... I don't care where anyone get's pinz, just posting my opinion on cost. I don't mail order my milk, bread, eggs, or most everything else I need. I just pick it up from a store when I am out.

To each their own and whatever fits the individual's needs.
    Damn, I may need to look into that. I didn't think they got much less expensive than that. See, you DO learn something everyday!

-moto

Methuselah is offline Member
    Local pharm. 100 pins and syringes for $17. Source: CVS Pharmacy. Not questions asked. They're legal!

byu
    byu is offline Junior Member
    Damn Michigan guys....
    Credit Card worked for me. It isn't illegal to have pinz in Cali. Shit, you can buy one if you're cheap and take it to the hospital on the "no questions" asked pin exchange program. Really classy way...

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by want2bulk
    When you guys order your needles from a source on the net, do you guys use your credit card or send a money order? Is there anywhere I can find specific laws for each state? Is there any danger if I just use my credit card versus sending a money order?
    In Florida I went to a Walgreens and they said last year the law allowing you to buy pins at a pharmacy expired so now they cannot sell them to you without a prescription, however mail order/internet order and simple possession of pins is legal in Florida. Watch out though if you get caught with pins and gear or injectable illegal drugs then you can get a paraphenalia charge added.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Credit Card and I have them delivered to work.

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy, I buy them at Wal-Mart. 3cc's 29ga 1 1/2" 'bout $.19 each. The hot babe behind the counter asked " for test?" yep I said, she said "cool, great for the sex drive....heres my phone number" True story.

Paul

somedude247 is offline Member
    why don't u just go to a drugstore and buy your pins there.....pay cash too, why would u want to put your credit card on the net buying pins...2 traceable for me.....cash, and they have no idea who u are....thats how I play....

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    I'd have to drive to Rhode island or NH if I wanted to buy pins. Instead I snatched a few from the medical center at my work. Doubt they'll care if they notice it. I got enough for my first cycle and gonna order some for my 2nd in a few months.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Its great being a medic.

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    In NY you can walk into any pharmacy/ CVS and buy them no questions asked. The only stipulation is you can't buy more than 10 per visit, Which doesn't really mean all that much since you could go across the street and buy more, or just come back the next day.

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    Oh yeah, it's like $3 dollars for 10.

Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy

Holy cow, I am almost ashamed to post how much I pay for mine!!!! I get them from a nursing medical supply store in Toronto which has an online/mail order division.

$14can for a box of 100 Terumo 3cc's with 1.5in 23ga pinz
    $7can for 100 terumo 1in 25ga pinz
    $5can box alcohol wipes
    $5can shipping

$31can = $23usd

At my local pharmacy down the street, they want $55 for 100 3cc's with 23ga pinz! Screw that!

Red

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe1234
    In NY you can walk into any pharmacy/ CVS and buy them no questions asked. The only stipulation is you can't buy more than 10 per visit, Which doesn't really mean all that much since you could go across the street and buy more, or just come back the next day.
    Really? No shit? I thought a script is required in NY. I'll have to go to CVS and check it out.

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    I've been getting mine off of the net, but I need to find out if Louisiana has a requirement for a script at a local pharm.

Methuselah is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuggy
    I've been getting mine off of the net, but I need to find out if Louisiana has a requirement for a script at a local pharm.
    Just walk in and ask.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuggy
    At the moment only 3 states require prescription and Florida is one of them, mostly because the law that allowed sale of them at pharmacy expired and never got renewed. I dont know which other states dont allow it but generally internet purchase is the legal go around... for example I could not buy any pins around the corner,but I was legal to buy from www.Getpinz.com which is actually located some 10 miles away from me in Clearwater. I e-mailed them and asked if I could just come pick them up in person since so close and they wrote back, no not legal in Florida unless thru the mail! Go figure.

somedude247 is offline Member
    I get mine 22 1' (100 box) for 13 dollars ...Canadian...from a drugstore up the street from me.....

gotagetbig is offline Associate Member

Wal-mart and K-mart

I usually get mine at wal-mart or k-mart pharmacy, if they ask i tell them its for my B12 shot. Does anyone know some good site to order from?

heater is offline Junior Member
    cc-just did it. Was fine, no problems.

ntpa, you are technically source posting. please edit.

if you plan to give sites for pins, please keep to PMs.

there is no problem ordering with a credit card, I order mine right to my dorm and have no problem at all.

heater is offline Junior Member
    Remember what Frky said

thickmass is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Credit Card and I have them delivered to work.
    Here in Australia you can buy them at any pharmacy

Also the State Government kindly assists drug addicts by supplying pins, barrels, and swabs for FREE, no questions asked, AS MANY AS YOU WANT.

I usually get boxes of 100 pins (18g and 23g) and 200 swabs, and like 100 3ml barrels

zack4386 is offline New Member
    ok im new so please forgive me if im interupting anything but i need some more syringes and needles bad...i cant find any anywhere with a good price. any suggestions?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by zack4386
    ok im new so please forgive me if im interupting anything but i need some more syringes and needles bad...i cant find any anywhere with a good price. any suggestions?
    I doubt you're interrupting considering this thread is over 2 years old, but try this link http://www.anabolicreview-research.com/

Thread Information