Endurance is offline Associate Member

my thanks to dazed

I order some products from dazed on alot of seperated orders(not aas for you newbie's getting a hard on. and no don't contact wondering what it was this is for the people who are educated ) Anyhow in all these orders i got mixed up and ordered something i didn't mean to. Anyhow to make the story short dazed worked with me allowed me to send the product back and he sent me my $. It was really good business on his part so this was just informative letting some of you know. I know even with what i said im about to get 3 PMs.

powr2lift is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Endurance
    I order some products from dazed on alot of seperated orders(not aas for you newbie's getting a hard on. and no don't contact wondering what it was this is for the people who are educated ) Anyhow in all these orders i got mixed up and ordered something i didn't mean to. Anyhow to make the story short dazed worked with me allowed me to send the product back and he sent me my $. It was really good business on his part so this was just informative letting some of you know. I know even with what i said im about to get 3 PMs.
    Why?

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Dazed is a good guy, never known of anyone who's had a problem dealing with him.

xxxl83

BDTR is offline Retired
    Best kit around for syno.

Endurance is offline Associate Member

im not sure what that means

Quote Originally Posted by powr2lift
    Why?
    anyhow i know he's a good guy i was just giving him props. because it wasn't something that he had to do but he did. some people need a pat on the back every now and then so i was giving one

Thread Information