William is offline New Member

Steroid Alternatives

Would legal steroid alternatives such as Equi-Bolan, DermaGAIN, or MAXTERON have the same negative side effects as real AAS? Thanks in advance for any information.

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    closest stuff to roids in terms of gains:

insulin + HgH

IGF-1

roids being safer than the above

Colorao is offline Junior Member
    Cell Tech and Nitro Tech...wow!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by William
    Would legal steroid alternatives such as Equi-Bolan, DermaGAIN, or MAXTERON have the same negative side effects as real AAS? Thanks in advance for any information.
    Well I think you may have a misconception about the negative side effects... the side effects arent serious unless you take waaay too much or do them waaay too long at a time. I am not sure the legal alternatives have enough effectiveness to be worth the money or effort.

I know the ads for example claim 1-testosterone is 7 times more anabolic then real testosterone... I for one did a 2 month cycle on 1-testosterone, then compared to just a few weeks on real testosterone... let me say the 1-testosterone gave only 5-6 lbs and was quickly lost when I quit, nothing last past cycle except that it cut my belly fat quite a bit... the real testosterone... some 13-15 lbs over 3-4 weeks gained... no fat or water gain... personally I am convinced the legal alternatives are complete waste of time and the claims of 1-test being 7 times more anabolic is completely false. I found real testosterone from personal experience is actually about 50 times more anabolic then 1-testosterone and 1-AD type products.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 10-25-2003 at 10:15 AM.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Pinch stole my thunder.

The only steroid alternatives that work are GH & insulin or IGF1-LR3. Neither are for inexperienced users.

somedude247 is offline Member
    Nothing comes close to anabolic steroid use....no "supplement" can do what AAS can do.....

yeah man if only the steroid alternatives were the same as AAS. unfortunately not and they prices they ask for a full cycle of the steroid alternative stuff is usually more expensive than a real steroid cycle.

Thread Information