jmiro is offline Associate Member

Do I need proviron, novaldex and clomid with this cycle.

Give me some crtiticism please. I am 200 lbs 6,2 23yod. I train 5x a week, 4 spinning classes a week, 3 lifting days, diet is between 2-2,500calories, mostly, EAS/Myoplex protein shakes, tuna, and fresh fruit and chicken breast. My family has a tendency to be chubb and my sisters and mom have huge breasts( novl, proviron factor :-) sh!t heads) and I used to weigh in at 280 so I want a huge c utting cycle to end up somewhere near 190 lbs 8 % fat.
    Equipoise 300mg per week from week 1 to week 8
    Finaplix unknown quanity fill me in here please.
    Winstrol 50Ed from week 3 to week 9.
    Clen 120mg ed week 1-8,
    Cytomel 75 mg ed week 3-week 8
    Ketoprofen (anti clen receptor cleanser) 60mg ed week 1-8
    Novaldex/Proviron/Clomid> yes or no

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    @ 6'2 you should put on a little mass before you start cutting up. I'd say it's time... CLAP ... to pump you up.
    Last edited by arthurb999; 01-01-2002 at 12:55 PM.

jersey juice is offline Member
    Fina should be 75mg ed =1ml or 150 eod 2ml. Nolva is always good to have just in case, ALWAYS use clomid post cycle to kick start nat test so you keep your gains, as for the proviron I don't use it and imo feel it's unnecessary. As far as getting fat (cause I'm in the same boat) that is all diet & cardio...seems like you know that though since you've lost a good bit of weight. I wouldn't do anything less than 400mg of EQ 600 preferably, winny 50mg ed...BTW what you have something against test?? That'll keep your libido up too, especially with the fina. As far as clen & cytomel & that other shit, I never used them so I won't even comment on those. Let's hear what the majority says.

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    Hook me up with your sister Just jokin bro.I agree with JerseyJuice proviron is unnecessaryin this cycle. If you do EQ make sure you run it at 600mg 8-10 split into two injections a week. Winny 50ed for is good week 3-8 "dont forget milk thisle bro winny and fina are a bit toxic" Fina 75/ed for six weeks at the most. Dont forget if you run Fina it converts to progesterone so winny will take care of that. As far as Clen and Cytomel i am not sure.
    I would run
    EQ 600mg 10 weeks
    Winny 50/ed 3-8
    Fina 75/ed 3-8

Get some nolva just in case for EQ even though it should not be a problem at 600mg and winny will take care of Fina.

Bro, run the winny/fina weeks 7-12 so you don't have any down time before clomid therapy. Later

viperlingerfelt is offline Associate Member
    test the whole cycle and tren and winny at the end..........because we all know test makes everything work better.....this is a good base, now add what you want.........

viperlingerfelt is offline Associate Member
    sorry forgot to say....do the tren 80mg/qd or 160 mg /qod......the clen and t3 are fine, but do you think it might be a little much this early in the game (unless you just like the uncontrollable shaking)......

Thread Information