xtinaunasty is offline Female Member

clen/T3--calories??

Okay, Im about to do a clen /t-3 cycle to get off this nasty body fat that I've been trying to get off for 8 years. I was wondering how I should eat while on this cycle? My stats: female 5'3" 123lbs 14.2% body fat (with a caliper) and my resting metabolic rate (via BodyGem) is 1440. I burn upwards of 800-1000 cals a day through circuit training and cardio. I do circuits 4 days a week, low intensity (60-70%MHR) cardio for 60-90 minutes 6 days a week. 3 of those cardio sessions involve HIIT training. I work a rotating shift schedule (days, nights, 12 hour shifts) so my workouts are all over the place but I workout no matter what. Even 3 am if I have to. Anyway I have tried every diet you can imagine but I find it hard to stick to. Maybe stress is an issue. I find it most difficult to stick to what Im on right now--diet A (mon,wed,fri, sat) 1200 cals 55-30-15 (pro-carbs-fat)--diet B (tues,thurs,sun) 1600 cals 45-40-15. The low carb diets are rough on me. Its like my body craves them...so I end up eating a pint of ice cream or something and completely ruining things. Im hoping the clen/t-3 will give me new motivation. As for lifting heavy weights, I know it makes your metabo go faster but Im at a point right now where Im not comfortable with having any more muscle than I have now (Im the bodytype that gains muscle and fat fast--meso or something?) so thats why I go with the circuit training...im more into maintaining muscle. I just wanna burn off that fat!!!! Also, Im sure all of you know about the clen and T-3. Ive been reading on these boards and everyone seems to have something different. So this is what I was planning on doing:
    week 1: clen (pills)-1,2,3,4,5,6,7
    week 2: clen (pills)-7,6,6,6,6,6,6
    week 3: ECA
    week 4: ECA/T3 (pills 25mcg)-1,1,1,2,2,2,3
    week 5: clen (same as week 1)/T3-3,3,4,4,4,4,4
    week 6: clen (same as week 2)/T3-4,4,4,4,4,4,4
    week 7: ECA/T3-4,4,4,4,4,4,4
    week 8: ECA/T3-4,4,3,3,3,3,2
    week 9: clen (same as week 1)/T3-2,2,2,1,1,1,1
    week 10: clen (same as week 2)

Does this sound all right to you? Also, Ive been working out 6 days a week for almost 2 years now. Could this be a reason Im not seeing results. Some try and tell me Im overtraining, I dont agree...what do you think?

taquipariu is offline Associate Member
    Well,please tell the mcg of clen youŽll be using. Even with 25mcg clen pills i think it is too much.

With the T3, I think it is more reliable to start with 25mg and continue for 3-4days, and only then add more 25mg. People say that if you use it, you can start with any quantities. But I think it can shut down your natural production. My opinion!

Quote Originally Posted by xtinaunasty
    Okay, Im about to do a clen/t-3 cycle to get off this nasty body fat that I've been trying to get off for 8 years. I was wondering how I should eat while on this cycle? My stats: female 5'3" 123lbs 14.2% body fat (with a caliper) and my resting metabolic rate (via BodyGem) is 1440. I burn upwards of 800-1000 cals a day through circuit training and cardio. I do circuits 4 days a week, low intensity (60-70%MHR) cardio for 60-90 minutes 6 days a week. 3 of those cardio sessions involve HIIT training. I work a rotating shift schedule (days, nights, 12 hour shifts) so my workouts are all over the place but I workout no matter what. Even 3 am if I have to. Anyway I have tried every diet you can imagine but I find it hard to stick to. Maybe stress is an issue. I find it most difficult to stick to what Im on right now--diet A (mon,wed,fri, sat) 1200 cals 55-30-15 (pro-carbs-fat)--diet B (tues,thurs,sun) 1600 cals 45-40-15. The low carb diets are rough on me. Its like my body craves them...so I end up eating a pint of ice cream or something and completely ruining things. Im hoping the clen/t-3 will give me new motivation. As for lifting heavy weights, I know it makes your metabo go faster but Im at a point right now where Im not comfortable with having any more muscle than I have now (Im the bodytype that gains muscle and fat fast--meso or something?) so thats why I go with the circuit training...im more into maintaining muscle. I just wanna burn off that fat!!!! Also, Im sure all of you know about the clen and T-3. Ive been reading on these boards and everyone seems to have something different. So this is what I was planning on doing:
    week 1: clen (pills)-1,2,3,4,5,6,7
    week 2: clen (pills)-7,6,6,6,6,6,6
    week 3: ECA
    week 4: ECA/T3 (pills 25mcg)-1,1,1,2,2,2,3
    week 5: clen (same as week 1)/T3-3,3,4,4,4,4,4
    week 6: clen (same as week 2)/T3-4,4,4,4,4,4,4
    week 7: ECA/T3-4,4,4,4,4,4,4
    week 8: ECA/T3-4,4,3,3,3,3,2
    week 9: clen (same as week 1)/T3-2,2,2,1,1,1,1
    week 10: clen (same as week 2)

Does this sound all right to you? Also, Ive been working out 6 days a week for almost 2 years now. Could this be a reason Im not seeing results. Some try and tell me Im overtraining, I dont agree...what do you think?

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    I think your training sounds fine, and I hope you realize 14% bf for a female is very good. 9-10% of females is made up of essential fats, therefor your bf level should never dip below 11-12% from a health consious standpoint.

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    well i dont look like i want to yet...thats all i care about. those calipers can be 3% off anyway. the dosage of each of the clen tabs is 20mcg. As for the T3...I dont know if you noticed but I was only going up by 25mcg every 3-4 days. But what I really need to know right now is what my diet should be. Please refer to the above post for my stats. thanks!!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Did you try to pm cutie face?She's an excellent female to talk to,she's been around a long time.Give her a shout.Good Luck

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i will try to find some concrete evidence to back this up, however i have heard that women should not use T3 as they are much more sensitive to developing thyroid complications from shutdown or high dosages.

when i find what i am looking for i will share.

clen is alright, however.

Thread Information