50%Natural is offline Respected Member

Question jinotropin gh? Like it? Use it?

I have a friend who is interested in getting some jintoriopin gh. Those of you who have used it or have any opinions please respond with some info about it. From what I have read around it seems like pretty good stuff. He is new to gh and wants to make sure this stuff is as good if not better than the serno(spelled right?) kit. He is 6'1 weighs about 250 and is 25 yrs old. His bf is about 15%. He has researched gh but hasn't really heard about jino. If anyone with any knowledge of this particular kit please post some info and personal experience with it. Thanks in advance always to the AR.
    50centNatural
    Last edited by 50%Natural; 10-26-2003 at 05:23 PM.

tuffman is offline New Member

Jino

I Am The Friend Of 50%natural The Question He Was Reffering To About Jino If It Is A Good Kit And Will Increase Musle Mass Extremely I Have Researched The Kit, And Still A Little Leary Of The Effects People Are Getting Out Of It. I Have Serno Sertism Kit Now And Would Like To Know Which Is Better Or If They Are The Same.

BDTR is offline Retired
    i like jintro kits, its what i use.

Thanks bdtr. I knew you would have some input. Do you have any other info that would be helpful for tuffman. You both have something in common: whipping ass.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Dont expect to gain a TON of mass on GH unless you're running it with slin and AAS.

Is slin an absolute. I agree with the aas aspect.

BDTR is offline Retired
    For MASS, slin is needed with GH IMO. You'll gain with AAS as well but for best results use slin.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    For MASS, slin is needed with GH IMO. You'll gain with AAS as well but for best results use slin.
    ive never heard of the"sergio"kit u say ,but i use jins its pretty goos stuff.like that ugly mofo bdtr said ,dont expeact any miracles solo.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I'm on it right now. Too early for me to tell for gains, but I'm already getting numb hands after 3 weeks. I think it's the cheapest GH out right now next to Ansomone.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Been on it for GH for 4 months, but since I haven't been lifting a lot, I'm seeing fantastic results when it comes to leaness. I agree with BDTR, one should def. run some AS with it. (I'm hoping I get my stuff soon)

I have heard good things about jintoriopin gh
    Last edited by buylongterm; 10-27-2003 at 12:11 PM.

Thread Information