GetPumped is offline Senior Member

OK, need some help for my second cycle?

Here's what I got 2 bottles of QV EQ and 4 bottles of QV Prop. What would be the best way to run this cycle. I want to gain mostly lean quality muscle mass with little to no water retention. I was going to run it like this.

wk 1-10 400mgs EQ
    wk 1-10 100mgs Prop EOD

Pretty simple, but my question is, I have read that some people like to take EQ for 12 weeks instead of 10 because it takes a long time to kick in (but I don't have enough to take it at 400mgs/week for 12 weeks), so should I maybe take 200 for the first 4 weeks then up it to 400 the last 8 weeks and do it for 12 weeks total or should I just stay using it at 400mgs for 10 weeks? I am leaning to just doing it at 400mgs/week for ten weeks, also I can get another bottle of Prop if I would extend it to 12 weeks. I have clomid on hand for PCT, and I will start it 3 weeks after my last injection. What you bros think I should do with the EQ?

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Bump

Oh, I am also thinking about adding some tren to my cycle, if I do when should I start taking it to get my PCT right? I would be taking 75mgs EOD, I just dont know which week I should start it? Thanks bros.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    leave the eq at 400, woul'dnt go less than that. 12 weeks is optimal, but 10 should be ok.
    1-10 100mg prop/eod
    1-10 400mg eq/week
    6-12 75mg/fina eod
    clomid immediately after last fina shot
    since this is your first time using eq and prop, would save the fina for later cycle. see how you react to the eq and prop first

Thread Information