Royal is offline New Member

keeping my sust 250 sterile?

Im about to start a sust (500mg p/w) cycle, injecting four times a week at 125 ml a time. The problem with this is that after jabbing the first 125 ml i will still be left with 125ml in the sust bottle which is not re-sealable, which will inevitably lead to the sust becoming unsterile. Anyone out there with any solutions so that i will be able to keep the sust as sterileish as possible please let me know.

Ive also heard that the organon (pakistan) bottles can be difficult to break the tops off without getting shards of glass everywhere, again any advice on the afore mentioned questions would be gratefully received.Cheers, Royal.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    You have a few options here. First, you could buy an empty sterile vial from a research company online. open all the sust amps, and transfer them to the new vial. Second, you could open one amp at a time, and load two pins. The gear will be fine in a syringe for a week or so at the very least. As far as breaking the amps, just be sure to score the glass real good around the neck with a nail file or invest a few $ in an amp breaker.

-moto

powr2lift is offline Junior Member
    Load two needles, just like Moto said. That is what i do. Also use a pen cap off a ball point pen. Someone told me about this and it has been some great advice, works really good.

UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member
    easy answer......yes they are hard to open. Buy an amp opener online. Its so easy. I load up to 8 weeks at a time with sust and deca and have had no problems at all.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateFighter
    easy answer......yes they are hard to open. Buy an amp opener online. Its so easy. I load up to 8 weeks at a time with sust and deca and have had no problems at all.
    ^!^!^!^

toolman is offline Banned
    when using the amp opener on Karachi sust, be carefull not to squeeze to hard when scoring. I've shattered a few that way.

Thread Information