realityarts is offline Member

How much do test levels go up on syn test.?

Have you run into any studies which show how the subjects (mens) total and free testosterone blood tests results (levels) look like when using synthetic testosterone (e.g. T. Cypionate , T. Enanthate ) in comparison to where their levels were prior to use?

If so, please share them - thanks.

RA

Arnold_Is_God is offline Junior Member
    wouldn't it depend on how mych synthetic test they used?

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold_Is_God
    my buddy got his tested during a test cycle and his test levels were over 6,800, I know its not relevant but it always amazes me how high his levels were.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold_Is_God
    It doesn't matter to me -- I'm just looking for studies that have to do with the subject of my thread - I don't care if it was 1g a day or 500mg wk...I'll just interpet any study accordingly.

Thanks.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It goes up according to how much you administer. Your body does not know the difference between exogenous and endogenous testosterone once it has been metabolized by your body. Other than shutting down it's own production - since it acknowledges the outside source. For reference - 100mg per week of testosterone enanthate is clinically considered the dose that would produce no change in circulating testosterone... a replacement dose.

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTJUICE007
    my buddy got his tested during a test cycle and his test levels were over 6,800, I know its not relevant but it always amazes me how high his levels were.
    That is high for sure.

I wonder if he ever test well after the completion of PCT (?)

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Here is the dope straight from an abstract...

"Administration of GnRH agonist plus TE resulted in mean nadir testosterone concentrations of 234, 289, 695, 1,344, and 2,435 ng/dl at the 25-, 50-, 125-, 300-, and 600-mg doses [per week], respectively."

Testosterone-induced increase in muscle size in healthy young men is associated with muscle fiber hypertrophy

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    It goes up according to how much you administer. Your body does not know the difference between exogenous and endogenous testosterone once it has been metabolized by your body. Other than shutting down it's own production - since it acknowledges the outside source. For reference - 100mg per week of testosterone enanthate is clinically considered the dose that would produce no change in circulating testosterone... a replacement dose.
    Thanks for the information. I do know that as far as the body is concerned molecular test is molecular test. I made reference to synthetic, because it is particular studies that I am asking for - which I hope someone will post.

By the way, where did you get your 100mg per week not effecting free test levels 'factoid?' If it is from one of the steroid books or sites, I won't need the reference.

Thanks Warrior.

RA

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Here is the dope straight from an abstract...

"Administration of GnRH agonist plus TE resulted in mean nadir testosterone concentrations of 234, 289, 695, 1,344, and 2,435 ng/dl at the 25-, 50-, 125-, 300-, and 600-mg doses [per week], respectively."

Testosterone-induced increase in muscle size in healthy young men is associated with muscle fiber hypertrophy
    Thanks Warrior. That's what I am looking for, studies that others have already found and can post.

Thread Information