2timer is offline Senior Member

army reserve question.

I planning to join the army reserve soon and I am afraid since currently I on fina/prop cycles it could be detected. would they check for roids in your blood. also if they do how long should I wait untill they are out of my system? please help me it is very important.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Your an associate memeber and you've never seen any of the other threads around here where AS in the military is discussed?

Do a search my man, try using clen .

I associate member? wow I will keep my head up from now on! no kidding!!! just wanted a quick answer becuase I got an exam tomarrow. thats all. thanks anyways.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    no they won't test for roids unless they tell you specifically we are testing you for roids. it's too expensive

thanks.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Nope. The only real concern on a cycle like that might be cholesterol values. But if you are headed to MEPS - I don't think they will go that far with the physical. I can't recall exactly what they did there in my time, but it's really just about a doctor saying you are physically fit for enlistment. The piss test is just rec drugs...

BTW - it's not too late to join the Marine Corps Active Reserves!!!

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    You'll be fine for the MEPS exam Bro .. don't sweat it.

brandon707 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2timer
    I planning to join the army reserve soon and I am afraid since currently I on fina/prop cycles it could be detected. would they check for roids in your blood. also if they do how long should I wait untill they are out of my system? please help me it is very important.
    ya bro i had the same question because i ship off july 1 to go be a medic for the marine corps. i wouldnt worry too much, its too expensive to test everyone for that and to tell you the truth i don't see why the government would care if all of their soldiers have incredible amounts of strength and size, but thats my opinion. also if you read that steroid law article you'll see that a lot of law enforcement used steroids and im sure it goes the same way for military personel.

talon is offline Senior Member
    They didnt do any of this type of testing according to my ex bro. She went to meps in jville and had the reg. physical done for the AF. I would say, that if you had to worry about anything it would be elevated HDL, LDL, and VLDL levels. I def. wouldnt worry.

guys thanks alot. I know this is off subject but what about weed? how long is this in your system? thanks alot for the information everyone.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    lol, about a month depending on how much you toke

just half a joint 1 week ago. should I wait 3 weeks?

I would atleast wait two bro and drink ALOT of water. This will help to clense your internal system and make the THC less detectable. Im pretty sure they dont drug test at meps either, but not 100 percent. When I talk to my ex here in a little I will post and let you know whats up.

Ysna is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2timer
    just half a joint 1 week ago. should I wait 3 weeks?
    Yes. You dont want to fail a piss test at the recruiters, and especially not at MEPS, so why take a chance. Wait three weeks and dont smoke anymore!!

I will wait then thanks alot. I will wait for your reply talon.

2 timer, I just talked to my ex, she said they do test for illegal substances. They WILL test you for marijuana, etc. Im not to sure about anabolics. She is going to call her AF supervisor tommorow to find out about them testing for gear. When I hear back I will post.

Quote Originally Posted by talon
    2 timer, I just talked to my ex, she said they do test for illegal substances. They WILL test you for marijuana, etc. Im not to sure about anabolics. She is going to call her AF supervisor tommorow to find out about them testing for gear. When I hear back I will post.
    seroiusly thanks alot. I totally appreciated it. I will check the post tomarrow. thanks alot talon.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by talon

Being as I have gone through meps and spent time in the military......

They test you for any recreational drug (Extacy, Heroin, Weed).

Weed can be in your system for up to 30 days. Oh yes, you might take a piss test at meps, but prepare for one at your first day of boot camp. And YES there have been people stupid enough to toke up after the flight from their hometown. I had 2 people kicked out of my division the first day after popping positive for weed.

Thread Information