Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    BigBow is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    130

    Bigger Guys and Cyp

    What's up bro's.... End of Week 5 of Cyp 500mg a week...holding a little water, not much up 11 pounds/233 pounds weigh in. Only thing is bf% went from 15 to 16 and I am eating clean as hell...granted I havent been doing much cardio...Should I throw a little more cardio in due to the fact that I dont want my bodyfat to go up anymore? Seems like the only knowledgable thing I could think of...got the Liquidex and Nolva and Clomid..

  2. #2
    ColdSore's Avatar
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,952
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBow
    What's up bro's.... End of Week 5 of Cyp 500mg a week...holding a little water, not much up 11 pounds/233 pounds weigh in. Only thing is bf% went from 15 to 16 and I am eating clean as hell...granted I havent been doing much cardio...Should I throw a little more cardio in due to the fact that I dont want my bodyfat to go up anymore? Seems like the only knowledgable thing I could think of...got the Liquidex and Nolva and Clomid..
    1% bf is not that much gained...i wouldnt worry about it...maybe throw in 10min of cardio before your workout to get your heart rate up to burn more fat durng your workout, and 15-20 min afterwards...that woud be y opinion if your that worried...i assume your bulking so i wouldnt do too much...your metabolism may be a little slow also, try cutting back a littleon the cals and see if your still gaining...not to much or you will hamper gains...learn how your body reacts to diff situations and diets...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    nor-cal(yay area)
    Posts
    585
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBow
    What's up bro's.... End of Week 5 of Cyp 500mg a week...holding a little water, not much up 11 pounds/233 pounds weigh in. Only thing is bf% went from 15 to 16 and I am eating clean as hell...granted I havent been doing much cardio...Should I throw a little more cardio in due to the fact that I dont want my bodyfat to go up anymore? Seems like the only knowledgable thing I could think of...got the Liquidex and Nolva and Clomid..
    i'm noit sure what thread it was but some member said a good bulking phase on a person in a decent range of body fat on an average test cycle would be looking at 70% muscle and 30% fat. your bf% will increase, hence the term "bulking" maybe you could ad some clen or eca to the mix if your that worried, i'm not sure if those would lessen your gains or not though. But if your using AS then gaining some blubber during the bulking phase is the price you pay.

  4. #4
    nevaenuf's Avatar
    nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,460
    Cardio is good for you no matter what.

  5. #5
    BigBow is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    Cardio is good for you no matter what.
    Cardio is good yes...although to much will decrease your gains...I probably havent done enough but will not do to much...this is not a mass cycle, but an experiment to see how I react to test for this is my first time with it....gotta say the sex drive is great....not as much vascularity I wanted but the pumps and strength gains are worth it...thinkin of throwing in some EQ and Tren or Winny...we'll see...test = King my friends....

  6. #6
    Diesel's Avatar
    Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Mental Institution
    Posts
    2,245
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBow
    thinkin of throwing in some EQ and Tren or Winny.
    These will help you with vascularity.

    D

  7. #7
    BigBow is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    130
    test only cycles...what have you guys experianced?

  8. #8
    sp9's Avatar
    sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Land of milk and honey.
    Posts
    3,540
    Gained 15lbs, kept 10. Kept a lot of the strength. Usaully takes me a year to put on 10 quality pounds, so to do it in 10 weeks was great. Body fat stayed about the same, maybe even lost some body fat. All depends on your diet. Also, had sensitive nipples so was glad to have nolva and liquidex around. Some good sides: sex drive through the roof, feeling of well-being, was in a better mood and more sociable. Stopped any hairloss successfully with avodart, .5mg daily.

  9. #9
    BigBow is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by scottp999
    Gained 15lbs, kept 10. Kept a lot of the strength. Usaully takes me a year to put on 10 quality pounds, so to do it in 10 weeks was great. Body fat stayed about the same, maybe even lost some body fat. All depends on your diet. Also, had sensitive nipples so was glad to have nolva and liquidex around. Some good sides: sex drive through the roof, feeling of well-being, was in a better mood and more sociable. Stopped any hairloss successfully with avodart, .5mg daily.
    bump

  10. #10
    BigBow is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    130
    what's up with all you test freaks

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •