Thread: Why Test?

BigLegs51 is offline New Member

Question Why Test?

Why should test be the base of every cycle? I understand that it gives you the best gains but don't you lose pretty much all of it after your cycle? Can someone clear this up for me because it doesn't make sense to me....Why not take something with slower but more permanent gains?
    Thanks for your guys time....

ColdSore is offline Banned
    you will keep alot of gainsoff of test...i dont know where you heard that you wouldnt??? The reason you need test is b/c it keeps you from getting shut down to hard, therefore making pct easyier...not to mention it allows you to keep you libido when taking deca or fina...and why not??? It gives you a crazy sex drive!

a "no-brainer" IMO to not include test

Cold stone- Aren't most of your gains from test water weight, that you lose when your done with your cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by BigLegs51
    Cold stone- Aren't most of your gains from test water weight, that you lose when your done with your cycle?
    No...water gains come notoriously with dbol , and deca ...test will make you hold water, but many guys on here run L-dex (anti-e that keeps bloat and water away) and gain 20-30 pounds on a test only cycle...and keep 15 of it easily...test enth and cyp are a long estered test, therefore they produce good quality gains...especially when stacked with with deca, or eq...

suspension= no water
    prop= hardly any water
    enth/cyp= some water

your diet and anti-es are what will really affect it...L-dex, femera, nolva, and arimidex will all help keep water and bloat away.

If your diet has alot of sodium in it you will naturally hold more water...and for me the more water i drink the less i hold (diff for everyone though)

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Test is the male hormone that produces muscle. When you put other hormones into your body it supressed your natrual test-therefore you will see much better gains off of other steroids if you include test in your cycle.

OTC
    OTC is offline Junior Member
    Test is where most gains are made, as it is the true mass building steroid . Most will tell you that including test in any cycle will maximize your results, whether it be a cycle with winny for cutting, or EQ for bulking, or any other steroid. As coldstone said, anti-e's will lessen bloat, but PCT is the most important part in keeping gains made off test, or any other cycle for that matter.
    -OTC

Thanks for the responses, they were very helpfull. Cold Stone whats your favorite test?

Thanks for the responses, they were very helpfull. Cold Stone whats your favorite test?
    OTC...good point made about pct being the determinig factor in keeping gains...

The only test ive done i Sust...i guess i liked it b/c my last cycle(1st) went very well, but its not worth the money in my opinon when you can get enth for cheaper...however i would love to try some suspension, thats what i want to get my hands on for a summer cutter...susp/winnie would be nice

Go with enth if your asking for my opinion, alot of bros like cyp, but from research ive learned that cyp will make the general population of as users hold more water than enth.

Im using Shanghai test enth in my cycle coming in 6 days...

Oh nice, I just got some enantat (qv 250) and some qv winny so if i decide on this it will work out nice. Not sure about the winny though.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    stick with the enanthate only. but its all about the prop brother

How would a test eth and an EQ cycle be?

tbulldog is offline Associate Member
    enth/cyp= some water

I disagree with this portion of coldstone's reply. I believe he underestimates the water retention of cyp/enth, especially since he's never used either of the two. If you are referring to these compounds with the use of anti-e's then I may somewhat agree.

Everyone I've known, including myself, that has taken cyp/enth has held boatloads of water that was very noticable. Even the superspeed metabolism of a 5'6" 145 lb frame.

Also If you gain 30lbs and only retain 15lbs post cycle, the majority, but not all, of the loss will be water. Again, 30 lb gain will be obtained by somewhat large doses of a test only cycle. It is not impossible, however.
    TBull

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Without test and it's properties it would make some AS such as fina and deca alot harder to run by them selves. It is the foundation of AS

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    How would a test eth and an EQ cycle be?
    Fantastic!!! see my results at the bottom!!!!!

Thread Information