brandon707 is offline Junior Member

Need Some Input On My First Cycle

ok i have decided to do a stack of dbol (reforvit) and test400, goes something like this:

weeks 1-6 25mgs of dbol a day
    weeks 1-8 300mgs of test400 a week
    weeks 1-8 20mgs of nolva a day
    week 10 clomid 300mgs day 1, 100mgs day 2-10, 50 mgs day 11-20
    plan to take milk thistle throughout cycle not sure at what dose though
    (i heard t400 is less painful if you cut it with something. what could i cut it with and is it safe?)

i know that the dosages are a little low but i figured its my first cycle and im still a novice. also do you guys think i should take the dbol for 4 weeks and test for 10 or is it good the way it is.

about acne when i was younger i had to take accutane so my face is pretty clear now, i have a few zits only noticable to me. i know everyone reacts differently but maybe you guys can help me. i did a 6 week cycle of 1ad and recieved no sides just restlessness. i know 1ad is a p.h. and im talkin about a.s., but if i didnt breakout with 1ad do you guys think there is a chance i wont breakout with this cycle?

also is nolva obtainable in the states, if not it probably is in mexico right?

and just so i know im not getting ripped, about how much will all of this cost me if it is purchased in mexico? (not including the milk thistle)

thank you
    Last edited by brandon707; 10-28-2003 at 12:25 AM.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    drop the dbol to 4 weeks extend the test to 10

alpineslide is offline Junior Member
    I'd extend the test to 10 weeks and use arimidex ( l-dex ) .25 mg /day instead of nolvadex , but I would have nolvadex on hand just in case you need it.

Look at one of the liquid research sites for l-dex, nolvadex, and clomid.

I'm not one of the resident experts, but that's how I'd run that cycle...good luck with it.

D-Roc is offline New Member
    Run the test at 500 a week split up the dosages into equal amount and if money permits run it for 10 weeks.

D-Roc is offline New Member
    If I was to run the nolva I would start with 10mg a day. Take the bare minimum regarding how prone you are to gyno

Quote Originally Posted by D-Roc
    Run the test at 500 a week split up the dosages into equal amount and if money permits run it for 10 weeks.
    the reason why the dosages are low is because i want to keep the sides down. and also why is armidex better than nolvadex , if a-dex isnt available would it be ok just to run nolve throughout?

Quote Originally Posted by D-Roc
    If I was to run the nolva I would start with 10mg a day. Take the bare minimum regarding how prone you are to gyno
    well thats the thing im not sure how prone i am. i have slightly puffy nipple could be because i have a slight amount of fat in that region, but i notice the puffiness on quite a bit of people so im not sure if i should worry.
    Last edited by brandon707; 10-29-2003 at 12:07 AM.

Thread Information