legend is offline Associate Member

insulin gains ??

i have done some searches and i can not find the answer to this. my question is to those who have used insulin . how permanent are the gains? alot of guys just bridge with it, so the gains don't need to be more then just good pumps till the next cycle. but on another board alot of guys are going with insulin only and boasting some large numbers.i hear big gains in short time, but how much is keepable ?? if you did insulin for a month or two and put on 15-20lbs. then stopped, would any remain? and how do you go about keeping it without the use of other chemicals ?? and before anyone says insulin is dangerous don't use it let me clear the air by saying i know all that already and i am just curious about what it can do.

GetNBig is offline Associate Member
    bump, are u insulin users keeping anything.

legend is offline Associate Member
    c'mon there has to be someone willing to share there secrets !!!!!!

bump again

BDTR is offline Retired
    Keep most of the gains, one of the things about slin is the insane pumps and muscle fullness you get while on it which leaves when you stop using slin. The mass you gain though is very keepable IMO.

sounds good.... still go learn more bout the stuff before i try it though.

Steele is offline Member
    i'd like to hear more about the gains. how much can be expected? etc.

shorty2big is offline Member
    when I use insulin , I use it during a bulking cycle w/ juice. The combonation is just insane for pumps. It's the one thing that helped me over my plateau when I couldn't break a wieght for a while. I don't use it to much anymore, just once in a while because I don't like the fat gain that comes with it. Your gains will be really dose dependant along with the calories that you take in. If you want to minimize fat gain, I wouldn't do more than 10iu post workout. If you want to get some good size, then up the dose to a few times daily. This stuff woks differently on every individual and you have to work your way up with the dose. This info is only what works for me, and I don't advise anyone else using this. You really need to educate yourself when it comes to this particular substance since you can just die like that, real quick.
    S2B

Thread Information