LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member

Clen Vs. Winny??!?!

Hi guys......what are the exact difference between Clenbuterol Vs. Winstrol V? Which is best for burning body fat % and getting the most lean/cut look. I believe winstrol gives you a little size as well, however Clen does not. I may be wrong, just what I thought. Also, what are the BRANDS you recommend for Clen or Winny, and tabs, injection, syrup?!?!?!?! I would like to do a search on the net so I can purchase and let you guys know. Also, please tell me recommended dosages for these, and how many weeks on/off. Thanks, looking for most effective to burn body fat % to shread up!

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Well the main difference is Winny is an anabolic androgenic steriod and clenbuteral isn't though it does convey mild anabolic properties it is not a steriod. Clenbuteral is beta antagonist similar to ephedrine, it promotes increases body-temp the primary way fat is burnt. The are entirely different and its nota choice of either or........I would say more reseach is required on both!

If it was cutting I'd run them both.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Both are. I don't know if you were asking for a source, but we don't do steroids here. We present ficticious cycles for entertainment purposed only.

Wk 1-6 Winny 50mg ed
    Clen 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks ECA for four cycles. (so it's ran two weeks past the cycle's ending point)

Your joints will take a beating so be sure to drink plenty of water, wear sweats at the gym to keep body warm. . . and take glucosomine.

Info.....

Ok, well do you get any size with Clenbuterol , or only with Winstrol ? If I understood correct, you are saying to take then Clen for 2 weeks, and then take 2 weeks off the clen but staying on ECA ( hydroxicut, xenadrine etc )...Correct? And repeat 4 times? Just making sure I understand.....Is Clen and Winny something that should be taken once you reach your maximum fat loss natural, or can it be taken to get me to that point. Like you know, I'm at 20% BF, and wanna drop to 10-12%....Let me know what you think I should do and recommondations

timvds is offline Member
    no, clen will not give you size. it sheds fat while sparing muscle.

and yeah, you can use it to cut your bodyfat %, which is what you should do before starting a cycle.

Everyone else has told me not to take the Clen just yet. All said its too early. What do you guys think?

georgie24 is offline Member
    IMO clen is way overrated, eca is better

Psycoswole is offline Member

Re: .....

Originally posted by LookingtoCut
    Everyone else has told me not to take the Clen just yet. All said its too early. What do you guys think?

I agree, you are too young, focus on getting your diet and training in check

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Winny will build lean mass...slowly but surely, and it will as help shed bodyfat. With the combination of clen it can be a killer combo. But, do you know for sure that your diet is top notch? Make sure that and your cardio is in check, or all that money you spend on juice and such will go to waste.

foreverblast1 is offline Junior Member
    how can you even compare the two?

if you gave me the choice between clen and winny I'd say give me the damn winny now.... shiet.. I never pass on winny.. heh

john

Thread Information