hewy is offline Junior Member

400mg or 600mg of eq

i have done tons of research, and i have seen both sides. one take as little as possible. the other says 600mg. oh yeah im 6ft, 200lb, 15%bf, and looking to cut down, im doing a 10wk eq and winny cycle it will be my first, i cant deciede between 400 or 600mg of eq im also doing 50mg eod of winny for 6wks in the end, and i didnt leave out the clomid for post cycle. im looking for quality gains in muscle mass. any opinions on the dose of eq??

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i would run the eq at 400 if this is your first cycle, and 600 if it isnt. you should run your winny at 50mgs per day, not eod. i would also add a little test to the mix, 400mgs of t200 would do nicely.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by bigkev
    i would run the eq at 400 if this is your first cycle, and 600 if it isnt. you should run your winny at 50mgs per day, not eod. i would also add a little test to the mix, 400mgs of t200 would do nicely.

Dude, if you add that t200 at 400mg for the first 8 weeks , you are doing my upcoming cycle, well almost...im going to break the rules and run winny 7 weeks (unless the joints are killing me), maybe 8.

Run that EQ at 400mg for first fun and winny is fine, this should give you some quality lean mass, and cut MAJOR fat if you eat right.

Good luck.

hewy is offline Junior Member
    thanks guys just the info i needed

Thread Information