Xana is offline New Member

Can one take clomid and nolva together?

Hi Fellows,
    I took clomid and Nolvadex after cycle. I took the recommend dosage for both and I was wondering if I should had cutted down a bit on the dosage of each since I was taken them together. Is there any case relating to overdosage of these medication?

Thanks

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Always run both at PCT............. If the doses were: Clomid 300/100/50 and Nolva 20mg ED ........... If so they are fine.
    Last edited by TheMudMan; 10-30-2003 at 09:10 AM.

Xana is offline New Member

Thanks for answering

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    No............. If the doses were: Clomid 300/100/50 and Nolva 20mg ED ........... If so they are fine.

Thank you for answering, it is going to sound pretty stupid but I am not sure about the dosage that I took since I have only done a cycle and it was over one year and half ago. But I believe I took 300 mg of clomid the first day and 50 for the other days (for 21 days) and I took nolva ( 1 pill I think of 20 mg of 21 days also). I am having some eye problems and throat problems and since the doc asked me all the meds I have taken, I started to look up the recommended dosage on my books ( and possible sides of each) to see if there were any explanation there, then I realized that they usually recommended either clomid or nolva and never mentioned they both together since they have very similar impacts on the body. Anyways, thanks again,,

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I personally never did nolva PCT, matter of fact, back in the day on this board it was never recommended to do both that I remember?? I disappear for a while and now alot of things are different

Thread Information