whoknows is offline New Member

dbol and hair loss

hey this isnt for me, my friend was taking just dbol 25mg every day 5 times a week. he said it got to a point where he would run his ahnd thro his hair and it would be coming out. is this somthing that anyone has seen or know anything that he can do, or should he just continue to stay off the pills.
    thanx

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Quote Originally Posted by whoknows
    hey this isnt for me, my friend was taking just dbol 25mg every day 5 times a week. he said it got to a point where he would run his ahnd thro his hair and it would be coming out. is this somthing that anyone has seen or know anything that he can do, or should he just continue to stay off the pills.
    thanx
    Even low dbol doses can raise test levels by 5times. If you are predisposed to male pattern baldness then you will really accelerate the hair loss. More test means more conversion to DHT. If hair is important to him, I suggest he stop. Get his hands on some 5mg proscar tabs, use a pill splitter and cut them into 4 pieces each. Take one 1.25 mg piece for 14 days before trying the dbol again and then run it daily while on and maybe longer. If he is running dbol only you may want to share with him some of the negative things about doing a cycle like that, also share with him the proper post cycle therapy methods.

DBOL as a kickstart to a test cycle for around 4-5 weeks only is common, you take it every day for those 28 to 35 days. Do some more research for your friend before he puts anything else in his body.

good luck.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    I just read this about dbol though......hmmmmmm

"In addition, androgenic side effects are common with this substance, and may include bouts of oily skin, acne and body/facial hair growth. Aggression may also be increased with a potent steroid such as this, so it would be wise not to let your disposition change for the worse during a cycle. While Dianabol does convert to a more potent steroid via interaction with the 5-alpha reductase enzyme (the same enzyme responsible for converting testosterone to dihydrotestosterone), it has little or no affinity to do so in the human body. The androgenic metabolite 5-alpha dihydromethandrostenolone is therefore produces only in trace amounts at best. The benefit received from Proscar/Propecia would therefore be insignificant, the drug serving no real purpose in this situation."

So I think the verdict is still out.

D

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Good info. So dbol raises test and for some reason that test will not convert throght the normal pathway? Never heard that before. Personally I would still take the proscar/propecia just as an insurance policy even if you believe that the test wont convert to DHT.

Thread Information