Thread: Super dbol????

mightymoe is offline New Member

Super dbol????

I haven't seen a whole lot of dbol (50mg tabs) discussed on here??? Some guys i know are doing just the super dbol, splitting the dosage in half. One in the morning and one in the evening, 5 days on and 2 days off for a period of 5 weeks. From what i've seen, super results. Strength went through the roof and gained about 25lbs and only lost 5 after and maybe lost a rep or two off of the max. They never took anything for the post cycle which i was wondering?? does dbol affect your test??? what would be the best thing to take with dbol for the post cycle if needed and why??

thankx for your response

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mightymoe
    I haven't seen a whole lot of dbol (50mg tabs) discussed on here??? Some guys i know are doing just the super dbol, splitting the dosage in half. One in the morning and one in the evening, 5 days on and 2 days off for a period of 5 weeks. From what i've seen, super results. Strength went through the roof and gained about 25lbs and only lost 5 after and maybe lost a rep or two off of the max. They never took anything for the post cycle which i was wondering?? does dbol affect your test??? what would be the best thing to take with dbol for the post cycle if needed and why??

thankx for your response
    any type of AAS will affect your natural test production...including dbol.

a couple of things to consider:
    1) i would not run dbol alone..run it with test, dbol wk 1-5, test wk 1-10
    2) i would split the dbol in 1/4's...as it's half life is short
    3) do not use 5 days on/2 off...this has no benefit to the user
    4) post cycle use clomid and nolva. nolva to prevent gyno (estrogen rebound) and help clomid in getting your natural test production back on track. why? because it works

Thread Information