Hanken is offline New Member

question about gyno

if the nipples itch and are stiff, does this mean ill get gyno if i continue exacly as i have? or is this normal? or is it 50/50 (ie some get and some dont when the nipples are itchin n stiff).

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    what are you running?

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    start taking your anti-es, if not already. nolva at 40mgs day til they don't itch and then finish through PCT with 20mg ed

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Bro it's a symptom of gyno developing......... Like asymmetrical1 said what are you running? Do you at least have Nolvadex on hand?

im doing:
    40mg d-bol/day
    400mg deca -d/week
    500mg sust-250/week
    20mg nolva/day

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanken
    if the nipples itch and are stiff, does this mean ill get gyno if i continue exacly as i have? or is this normal? or is it 50/50 (ie some get and some dont when the nipples are itchin n stiff).
    Hey bro your question is a little confussing but I think I know what your asking. Just cause you have those symptoms doesnt quite mean you will or having the signs of gyno but there is a possiblity you are. Can you give us stats and what kind of cycle you are taking then we can help better. It does sound like you are having the classic symptoms so you are taking anything that aromitizes to progestorone get you some bromo and if estrogen get you nolvs quick and for future reference take you armidex ed while on cycle. Im a good example of someone that got mild case of gyno and never remember of any symptoms but will have them removed sometime next month..woohoo

gl

RDL

im 220lb weight (40lb fat? about)
    am 6,4", been on the cycle for almost 2 weeks now, and the thing is the itching and stiffness aint there all the time, mostly when i get home (its cold outside) then they get really stiff and itchy and in the mornings as well.

Did you ever run test before? What week are you in on this cycle? If you did runtest before did you have these symptoms.......... Also is this your first cycle?

It could be comming from ay of one of them......... You could drop the d-bol and see if the sysmptoms go away and I'd up the nolva to at least 40mg for the week or untol the symptoms go away. If it's from the Deca you will need to get some bromo or pergolide

Your 2 weeks in so I'd say it's from the d-bol but I'm not sure............ I would drop the d-bol and up the nolva..... JMO

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Did you ever run test before? What week are you in on this cycle? If you did runtest before did you have these symptoms.......... Also is this your first cycle?

It could be comming from ay of one of them......... You could drop the d-bol and see if the sysmptoms go away and I'd up the nolva to at least 40mg for the week or untol the symptoms go away. If it's from the Deca you will need to get some bromo or pergolide

first cycel, no test before. second week, third now on monday.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Your 2 weeks in so I'd say it's from the d-bol but I'm not sure............ I would drop the d-bol and up the nolva..... JMO

k ill try that, thanks!

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    you got help from one of the best here, mm. do what he says

Thread Information