LsuTigerM03 is offline New Member

Newby here...please help!!!

What's up guys?

I am new to steroids and need all the help I can get. I am going to be starting a workout with a friend of mine who is also on steroids, but he has experience.

I am 6'1'' tall and weigh right at 198. I do not know my percent body fat right now. I have been working out for years, but have let myself get out of shape within the last year. I currently have a 34 inch waist and want to get back down to my old waist measurement of 32.

What do yall suggest I buy and start taking and how should I take it?

Thanks.....email me at [email protected] or message me at LsuTigerM03 on AOL or AIM.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    If you are out of shape what is wrong with buying clean food and doing cardio? You don't need juice to lose weight.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Hang around, read the educational threads, reasearch and learn before you jump into a cycle.

xxxl83

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    If you are out of shape what is wrong with buying clean food and doing cardio? You don't need juice to lose weight.
    Agreed...lift your ass off and eat right for 2 years, then you can think about juice. Any sooner would be foolish.

LsuTigerM03 is offline New Member
    I eat healthy every day....I have been working out for 8 + years....I have just not been getting the results that I want..

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Then it's probably your training that needs attention. Check out the workout ? forum.

xxxl83

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    What is your diet like?

CBR9Seadoo is offline New Member
    A good cut cycle will give u the results your looking for. Shit 6-8 wks of eating clean w/ 30 min of cardio/ day should give u the results u r looking for.

Captainutrition is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural

Bravo.

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LsuTigerM03
    I eat healthy every day....I have been working out for 8 + years....I have just not been getting the results that I want..
    If you diet correctly and do your cardio, you will get the results you want. For most people it is a lack of knowledge that keeps them from achieving their goals. Check out the workout forum and educational threads, but it doesn't sound like juice is the answer.Good Luck.

Thread Information