Jenseno9 is offline Member

Bulked now starting to cut?

This was my first cycle and Ive been running t2 at 400mg a week for the last 5 weeks Ive started to notice some gyno so Im getting some novaldex tomw. Anyway, I was wondering if this would be the right way to cycle clen and cytomel for the remainder of my cycle

My cycle
    T2 400mg 1-10
    Winny 50mg eod 8-12
    clen weeks 8/9 12/13 off weeks 10/11
    cytomel 8-12?? I think I should stop it when I stop winny so that I dont lose muscle?
    cytomel
    3 days 25mcg
    4 days 50mcg
    4 days 75mcg
    4 days 100mcg (Can I stay at 100mcg for longer? I would like to run the cytomel for 5 weeks..maybe like 10 days?)
    4 days 75 mcg
    4 days 50mcg
    4 days 25mcg

Right now Im 6' 195lbs @15% bf, I would like to get down to about 10%. So this would mean i would have to loose about 10lbs of fatness.

Thanks bros

BDTR is offline Retired
    Finish your cycle and keep bulking. During PCT up your calories by 500 to prevent catabolism. After you've recovered from your cycle you can do one of two things,

1. Maintain and hold off for your next cycle and make it a cutter.

2. cut natural with the use of clen , but don't use t3 without anabolics as it eats muscle tissue.

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    I would really like to cut now and also do a cutting cycle next.
    So only during pct up my calories and then when Im finnished with pct eat normal again?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Yup, cutting during your bulking cycle can cause a loss of gains and catabolism. Alway bulk then cut or the other way around, never in the same cycle IMO unless its like 6+ months long.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Finish your cycle and keep bulking. During PCT up your calories by 500 to prevent catabolism. After you've recovered from your cycle you can do one of two things,

1. Maintain and hold off for your next cycle and make it a cutter.

2. cut natural with the use of clen, but don't use t3 without anabolics as it eats muscle tissue.
    I agree............ If you start cutting your cals durring PCT you will become catabolic..... Think about it your body is trying to recover HPTA fuctions and then you start cutting cals........... something has to give. You need to atleast run a low dose of AS while using T3 or again you will become catabolic.

bdtr gave solid advice go with it............... it's winter time anyway so wait to cut

Thread Information