Pinch is offline Associate Member

Creating an Evocash account

do you use all your real information? like real name and real address?

and how do you withdraw evocash to make it real cash... lol... do they send you a money order, or deposit it in the bank, im really confused

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    it's basically like paypal but offshore and more secure. i didn't use real info. if you want to withdraw, they can send you a money order to any addy you want.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    it's basically like paypal but offshore and more secure. i didn't use real info. if you want to withdraw, they can send you a money order to any addy you want.

dont' you have to have your real name to cash a money order?

yeah, if you want. when you withdraw, at that time you can choose the name on the money order. You can make it to anyone.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    yeah, if you want. when you withdraw, at that time you can choose the name on the money order. You can make it to anyone.
    Wrong forum for this question, but if you use a fake name on the money order, aren't you going to be asked for your ID to cash it? Or if you deposit it into your bank, your going to have to sign your real name on the back correct?

If you're withdrawing money, have the check written to your name.

If you're withdrawing money, have the check written to your name.
    so should i put my real name and information when creating evocash account?

of can you later customize the name etc... to which you want the withdrawn funds to be sent?

you don't have to use your real name when creating the account. when you withdrawl, it will ask you what name you want to put on the check. you can even write "cash" if you want.

you don't have to use your real name when creating the account. when you withdrawl, it will ask you what name you want to put on the check. you can even write "cash" if you want.

awesome bro, exact advice i was lookin for, you rule!

you think maybe this thread should be deleted? its kind of secret info

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    isnt it only people with uk debit cards that can use this service?

peace

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    i use it, but its the wrong forum.......where's calipso

what forum should it go in?

i think i should delete the whole thread

Ghoust is offline New Member
    there is no secrets here my friends, anyone can create and use an evocash account. If you use an account to pay for certain transactions that you do not wish to use your real name for then create that account using fake info. Then you can also create another account with all your real info. You fund your real account, transfer the funds to the fake one and then pay for there goods or services you need. If you are receiving cash you can receive it at the fake one and then transfer it to the real one. When you want the cash out you have a ton of choices on how you want the cash given to you.

if you have an interest in this check out evocash's website, it might be confusing at first but once you get into it you will find it all makes sense.

Evocash

these are the 10 steps to creating an account posted by madbear on OffShoreBodyBuilding

10 steps in using evocash I couldn't sleep Feel free to add anything else.

1) Go to www.evocash.com

2) click on NEW ACOUNT

3) Scroll down and click on "I accept"

4) Type in all need info. This does NOT have to be real your info IF you are just transfering money out to another account. You WILL need to use a real email address.

5) You will get a email with your account number and letting you know it is now open. Go to the website and log in.

6) On the left hand side, click on " FUND YOUR ACCOUNT"
    a) bank wire- easy to do- allow up to 5 days to credit account usally with in 24 hours
    b) cashiers checks or money orders-cheepest way- will credit account with in 24 hours
    c) western union & moneygram-will credit account with in 24 hours
    d) credit cards- go to www.electrumx.com- There is a extra fee and a paper trail

NOTE: for "a" and "b" you will need to print the form, like it says to.

7) Pick how you want to fund your account. FUND IT!!! If sending payment through the mail USE A TRACKING SERVICE, fed-ex, ups, usps express

8 ) 24 hours after they receive your fund. Log in to your account to check on funds.

9) Transfer money: On the left side click on "TRANSFER FUNDS" Then just do what it says.

10) This whole process takes less then 5 minutes to set up. When transfering money it takes less then 2 minutes and you never have to leave your house!!! No more high fees!! Everybody stays safe!!

Ghoust is offline New Member
    here is something I wrote on funding evocash.

https://www.cashchange.com/index.cf...ndingoptionid=2

Evocash deals directly with 2 different money makers the first is called x-changers and the second is cash change,
    both of these are tied directly to evocash in that they receive payment from evocash for the assistance they provide to fund evocash accounts.

I have looked at both and I find cash change the easist to use. Using their service you can fund any evocash account using western union, money gram or money order without any additional fees.

To fund click the instructions for funding the method you choose. A window will pop up with a persons name and location to send payment to.
    Once your funds are sent go back to this same window and now click on "to complete the transaction" and fill in the details of the money sent and here you will also enter the evocash number of the person you paid and your email address and then click on next at the bottom and then you will be asked to confirm the info you have entered. Then you will be given a Cashchange Reference Number. Keep this number in case you need to contact them for any reason. You will also receive an email with the details you entered. Please keep this until the funds reach their destination.

It is so easy even I can do it

Thread Information