J-sun is offline Junior Member

Fina & DMSO treatment

Ok, my cycle has been running for approx 6 weeks now which was frontloaded with Anadrol 50 (half a day) for 2 weeks, then stacked 500mg Test Enth and 500mg of EQ a week. I was planning on running the EQ a couple weeks past the Test and then hammering down on the PCT and anti-e's a couple weeks after that.
    My question is, after some interesting reading, I picked up 2 carts of Fina pellets and 1lb. DMSO gel. I was thinking of starting the Fina next week and running through to the end. Has anyone done the topical method with Fina? What were your experiences with it? Did it make you smell like ass?
    Most importantly, how much can I expect to lose with the topical method as opposed to injecting it? I have read you only benefit from approx. 25% of the dosage with this method. I am ok with this as long as I don't hear a bunch of negative responses.

Whatca thinka?

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    i have never done the transdermal fina method, but i have read some posts about it. from what i remember, its not worth it. its a pain in the ass, the results aren't nearly as good, and yes, you stink from it.

my question is why don't you just convert it to injectable and inject it?

-- clocky

well, I have no experience with Fina and have never done the conversion. I really justed wanted to get some in before I finished this cycle since I hear so much good about it. I figured the topical method would be easy and brainless.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    converting it into an injectable is so easy, you won't even believe it. a 10 year old could do it easily. takes about a day. i highly suggest it.

-- clocky

Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    converting it into an injectable is so easy, you won't even believe it. a 10 year old could do it easily. takes about a day. i highly suggest it.

-- clocky
    So is this the general concensus on this or what? Noone has ever done the transdermal approach?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    yes, thats the consensus. shoot it

Grant is offline Member
    its a little smelly, plus you will have a strange coloration on the piece of skin you choose to use DMSO on

katton is offline New Member
    DMSO can kill you. Not only does the trenbolone go into your bloodstream when using DMSO, so does any bacteria or disease that is on your hands or in the air near you.

katton

Quote Originally Posted by katton
    DMSO can kill you. Not only does the trenbolone go into your bloodstream when using DMSO, so does any bacteria or disease that is on your hands or in the air near you.

katton
    This seems a bit extreme. Washing your hands prior to application is not effective????

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Shoot it up, I bought some DMSO a while ago and some fina pellets and just decided to brew it after all the posts I read about the differences. It is easy to make just stay sanitary.

BRAVO is offline Junior Member
    DMSO makes you smell like garlic! skin and breath... plus it can cause skin disorders , what good is being big when you look like a scab.........
    SHOOT it... get the kit and do the sh*t.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    uh.... DMSO can kill you? really???? Let's not get carried away here with our theatrics!!

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    This thread is crazy old LOL.....

Worth noting tho..... DMSO will also carry the fina pellet fillers through the skin.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    This thread is crazy old LOL.....

Worth noting tho..... DMSO will also carry the fina pellet fillers through the skin.....

~Haz~
    (yeah, didn't notice the age of the thread)

not only will it cary the filler, but everything else too. It needs to be dealt with carefully.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by J-sun View Post
    Ok, my cycle has been running for approx 6 weeks now which was frontloaded with Anadrol 50 (half a day) for 2 weeks, then stacked 500mg Test Enth and 500mg of EQ a week. I was planning on running the EQ a couple weeks past the Test and then hammering down on the PCT and anti-e's a couple weeks after that.
    My question is, after some interesting reading, I picked up 2 carts of Fina pellets and 1lb. DMSO gel. I was thinking of starting the Fina next week and running through to the end. Has anyone done the topical method with Fina? What were your experiences with it? Did it make you smell like ass?
    Most importantly, how much can I expect to lose with the topical method as opposed to injecting it? I have read you only benefit from approx. 25% of the dosage with this method. I am ok with this as long as I don't hear a bunch of negative responses.

Whatca thinka?
    DMSO does work but with trandermal delivery you will get 40% absorbtion at very best. I would just convert it over to an injectable. Its simple and easy to do.

Thread Information