Thread: Young age.

Troyboy is offline Associate Member

Young age.

I am 19. Is there any FACTUAL documents i can read about steriods and stunting growth after use. I am pretty sure i have reached my growth vertically. However, I am pretty sure I will grow me in mass and muscle, etc. Will the use of AAS at this age stop or alter my growth in the next years? With say one cycle of 8 weeks?

My stats 6'0Feet tall
    160lbs.
    19 yrs old.

Thanks

gtxben is offline Junior Member
    At 19yrs old you're damn near in your prime for making gains.......I went from 160lbs to 235lbs all natural between 19 and 22. I'd say continue with research and lay off any additional help until your at least 25 IMO.

I have been pumping hard for 4 months now, well my stength has almost triples, and I look bigger in the mirror, I have NOT gained a single lbs of mass. I was 160lbs when i started and i am 160lbs still. I even did two Animal stak cycles.

cb25 is offline Banned
    i'd agree w/ gtx...hold off.

there's a lot more reason than just stunting growth as to why it's recommended not to use AAS at your age. do some more research on the board and you'll find out why. plus, when you are ready to cycle, you'll do it safely and correctly...

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Hey bro, I know your gonna still wanna do the juice but keep an open mind. Most of the guys here just wanna help you out, so try to keep an open mind to their suggestions.

I'd say wait at least till you turn 22, but remember. Do as I say, not as I do.

<----20 yrs old.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyboy
    I have been pumping hard for 4 months now, well my stength has almost triples, and I look bigger in the mirror, I have NOT gained a single lbs of mass. I was 160lbs when i started and i am 160lbs still. I even did two Animal stak cycles.
    Did you loose any body fat?Could be you gained mass and lost bf.What's your diet look like?And don't do AS yet bro.......wait a few years please

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    Hey bro, I know your gonna still wanna do the juice but keep an open mind. Most of the guys here just wanna help you out, so try to keep an open mind to their suggestions.

I'd say wait at least till you turn 22, but remember. Do as I say, not as I do.

<----20 yrs old.
    well said...a lot of the bros on here who are so serious about waiting until you're older to start using are people who started too early and regretted it later.

it's easy for us to say in hindsight..yes, wait, you'll thank us. but it's hard to listen to, i know...

i started at 21...which is OK in a lot of people's opinions...honestly I wish i had waited a few more years...especially because of the lack of knowledge I had. I did a couple cycles w/o knowing enough...got some decent results, lost a lot of them. I'm not done...but i'm going to wait a few more years (there's a lot of reasons for me...not the same for everyone) before i do another cycle. In the meantime, i'm trying to nail down my diet and training and learning all i can about AS so that when i do decide to cycle...i'll be getting the most out of it, and being safe about it.

haha, I will be 20 soon. yeah i understand everyone is helping, trust me i am listeing. I have been research gear for around a month now, everyday i am on different forums reading and asking questions and reading different sites and such. Alot of my friends have hit the gear, and have had pretty impressive results. So.. i dunno, I REALLY want that 20-/+lbs.

cb25 is offline Banned
    haha, I will be 20 soon. yeah i understand everyone is helping, trust me i am listeing. I have been research gear for around a month now, everyday i am on different forums reading and asking questions and reading different sites and such. Alot of my friends have hit the gear, and have had pretty impressive results. So.. i dunno, I REALLY want that 20-/+lbs.
    not to knock what you're doing...because i respect what you're saying about doing the research and trying to figure it all out first...just try to be patient.

I thought i knew a lot about AS about reading this site for a couple months...i've been reading here for over a year now and I'm still learning things...

ultimately, it's up to you...just be careful bro

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Bro,I trained natural for 10yrs before even thinking about AS,When I hit a genetic wall is when I jumped in

Hey troy, glad to see your gonna research it.

I didn't touch gear for 7 months after I had research and a basic knowledge on it.

Thanks for the input everyone, I appreciate it.

Thanks for the input everyone, I appreciate it.
    We don't mind helping a bro out.

Good luck.

Foxy Sphinx is offline Associate Member
    The way you stop growing is by testosterone aromatising to estrogen which then attaches to the estrogen-receptor-alpha in the epiphyseal growth plate which accelerates osteogenesis to outdo chondrogenesis creating an epiphyseal line.

Knowing this, its easy for me to say that using an anti-aromatase on cycle will most likely prevent any damage to possible height growth outcome, this is as long as your not using 1,000mg+ dosages of high aromatising steroids (test esters).

Thread Information