steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member

Getting fat, WTF?

Hey Bros, quick stats, 29m 5'11" 195 lbs, currently on week 7 of 500 mg test cyp, 300mg deca and 20mg of nolva ed. When i started I was around 10%bf (est) now I am around 15% bf, I have gained considerable upper body size however i am holding alot of fat in my gut and love handles. My diet has been around 4000 c, 200 pro, and 100fat. It is obvious that i am having a calorie surplus, what should I do?
    1. Cardio?, if so what intervals?, I dropped cardio when i started my cycle.
    2.Calorie deficit?
    3. Clen ?, I have read some on clen, can it be used immediatly following a cycle before and during clomid?
    I am pleased with my size and if I could loose some fat while on cycle it would be great. My goal at the end of the cyle was to be a hard 195-200lbs. I still have 5 weeks to go. I don't want to have to wait a month after my cycle to start cutiing, I will be a fat slob by then. SG1

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    bro, if you are bulking and eating 4000 cals, than you will gain some fat, hence the bulking/cutting cycle. My advice to you is to keep doing what you are doing, and when you are done, cut. Maybe do some cardio now, but the excess cal will be burned and won't go to muscle.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Bro...I have experimented with different way to do a cycle without all the BF gains..I'm still trying to get the gains and the fat lose but I'm not quite there..anyway...If you gained 5% I would add light cardio to your plan...like a treadmill....I do mine after my workout...then I drink a protein shake with honey after...Give us an example of your diet and maybe we could tweek it for yah....never fear though after your cycle and even during PCT u can use a ECA/Clen 2 weeks on one and 2 weeks on the other....to knock off some of that bf...

abc 1 is offline Associate Member
    not really a hard decision. cut your calories. your eating 20 x bw in calories. why not try bw x 15 first and see what happens. any fat you gain on cycle is much harder to lose, speaking from experience. might want to finish the 5 weeks cutting more. also the higher your bf, the higher your estrogen levels, might be having an effect on your fat patterning (love handle and gut fat).

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Bro keep the cals high IMO your cals aren't that high to begin with.......... Lower your fats and raise the proteins...... Always do some cardio while bulking........ hit it for 20mins for say 3 days a week.... You can use clen but I would wait until you change your diet a bit and see the bf stablelize or decrease a bit........ but you can start running a ECA stack to help..... JMO

Thanks for the advice bros. I am gonna start back with some cardio and drop some fat intake. SG1

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steadygaining1
    Thanks for the advice bros. I am gonna start back with some cardio and drop some fat intake. SG1

LOL at the name "steadygaining" and complaining about gaining too much, LOL

isn't it ironic? ...

don'tya think?

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Bulk up and get it while you can. Do a little cardio just walk at a 3 degree angle at 4.0mph for 20-30 min

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    Everybody is different. I am actually able to make really good gains at only 3500 calories per day, but that includes 350 carbs, and 350 protein.

yeah at 10% you are pretty low a little fat will not be bad worry about the fat post cycle, right now just eat like crazy and gain as much as u can.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    You have to take the good with the bad. I wouldn't change anything on your diet BUT the fat. If you can cut it to 70-80grams a day that will help. Also, your fat gain should be slowing down. The more muscle you're putting on the more energy you use daily.

I'm putting on weight on my cycle too, but I'm going to cycle clen after I'm done with PCT, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

Good luck.

kozjz is offline Banned
    i agree with themud,def drop the fat about 35-40grams. as far as for the protien..i read from multiple sources that while on the juice the body needs about 3grms of protien per kg(2.2lbs)..so ur 195lbs and getting 200grms daily..no where near enough thats what the body is able to consume in its natural state..so 3(195/2.2)=265grms protien at most! i believe consuming this amount of protien with 3x's a week cardio of 20mins walking fast or even 2days a week of cardio along with ur metabolism, wich isnt a very slow one..i mean u werent eating any protien but alot of fat and being at 15% along with 4000cals at ur height is what i call a fast metabilism..switching of to the above i believe would make a big difference to u bro..as long as ur workouts/rest meet their needs ul be real cool...

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kozjz
    i agree with themud,def drop the fat about 35-40grams. as far as for the protien..i read from multiple sources that while on the juice the body needs about 3grms of protien per kg(2.2lbs)..so ur 195lbs and getting 200grms daily..no where near enough thats what the body is able to consume in its natural state..so 3(195/2.2)=265grms protien at most! i believe consuming this amount of protien with 3x's a week cardio of 20mins walking fast or even 2days a week of cardio along with ur metabolism, wich isnt a very slow one..i mean u werent eating any protien but alot of fat and being at 15% along with 4000cals at ur height is what i call a fast metabilism..switching of to the above i believe would make a big difference to u bro..as long as ur workouts/rest meet their needs ul be real cool...
    My opinion is everything good comes from testosterone , everything bad from estrogen... fat comes from estrogen.. something like liquidex keeps the estrogen out instead of just blocking its action so it keeps you leaner... I am gorging myself on 5000-5500 cal day and not too much fat if any and 25 gain to boot... I blame liquidex for the lean gain.

kozjz is offline Banned
    blocking is better as it helps destroy cholesterol in the blood from what i have read...but then again arent anabolic /androgenic steroids made up of cholesterols?

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Koz,

New avatar? Damn bro...you's a big dude.

kozjz is offline Banned
    yea man and u look like a frog in urs lol..im not that big im 234 prob alittle less but thanx

BrownBomber is offline Member
    Steady,

Don't forget that your holding water during your cycle. A good portion of what I thought was fat actually turned out to be water and was all lost post cycle. If I was you though I would increase my cals and start eating cleaner foods. I know its A LOT easier said than done but if you want it you gotta do it. If your really that worried incorporate some cardio, lower carbs a bit, and maybe throwin some T3 at 25mcgs a day that should help keep fat gain to a minimum.

Good Luck
    BB

simplyjakked is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kozjz
    yea man and u look like a frog in urs lol..im not that big im 234 prob alittle less but thanx
    Not that big.LOL. at what height?

any you are on a bulking cycle pack on as much size as possible then worry about cardio. 20 min 3 days a week isnt even gonna start burning enough fat for any noticable difference. finish your cycle then do 35-45 min three to four days a week. dont run when doing cardio you will just start to burn muscle.

Thanks for all the advice bros! KOZ you are a big mofo, I wish I could say i am only 234lbs.SG1

Thread Information