sowat is offline New Member

aspirin with roids

hey pple...i'm on the 3rd week of my 10 week cycle. i've been having fever n flu for the past 4 days..did legs today and almost fainted. i'm thinking of taking some aspirin to simmer down the fever. is it advisable...does anybody have any experiences of this nature...or should i just wait for the fever to subside?...help needed and fast..thanks

what the hell am i saying...i'm going to take sum panadol not aspirin..Panadol...so will it affect anything...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't think it will hurt if you take a few asprins to help with your fever............. I've taken advil, asprins......... while on a cycle and had no problems from it.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by sowat
    what the hell am i saying...i'm going to take sum panadol not aspirin..Panadol...so will it affect anything...
    Sorry bro I don't know what panadol is

Each Panadol Actifast caplet contains paracetamol 500mg. Teh caplet also contains sodium bicarbonate, soluble starch, povidone, maize starch, potassium sorbate (E 202), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, carnauba wax, titanium dioxide (E 171), polydextrose, hypromellose, glycerol triacetate and polyethylene glycol.

these are the contents of panadol...anything that i should be worried about because of my cycle...please alert me bros...thanks

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    No problem at all with taking ASA while on cycle

Vitor Ennnergy is offline Junior Member
    It´s okay but have to remember that paracetamol (same as acetaminophen) is very hepatotoxic in high doses or prolong use.

Thread Information