beginR is offline New Member

Question clenbuterol only cycle for a beginner

Hi guys, Im quitenew to this site and would appreciate ALL the help that I'd receive.

My case is, Ive been training natural for almost 2 years regularly now, and have made good increases, have a good diet(6meals, high protein and carbs etc.) good training routine 3 days per week and supplement with glutamine.

Right, I wanna know about clenbuterol . Im told it'll decrease fat and because it's anti-catabolic, it'll increase my muscle mass too, although not as dramatically as steroids would.is this true and to what extent? i mean what sort of increase should i be looking at?? anybody tried an only clenbuterol cycle???

Thanks very much guys, and like you guys have told others before I am going to try and maximise on my natural gains first before going AS.

ALL advise appreciated guys. thanks again.

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    What are your stats and what kind of a goal you want to achieve.

soul shaker Guest
    do a search on clen , but on it's own it really does little along the lines of adding muscle. it is good for fat burning, but you have to be moderately low in bf to see anything.
    ss

georgie24 is offline Member
    how about the good ol eca stack better yet bet some ephidrine hcl tabs and some vivarin imo i tried clen but wasnt impressed with it

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    Clen used correctly can be anti catabolic and decrease bodyfat at the same time. I think that is better run with AAS during a precontest diet and stack, however I respect you decission to not use as YET. It should work but you wont see significant gains.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    stick to your diet and get a good eca stack for now bro.leave the clen for later.

visine224 is offline New Member
    when it comes to wait loss iv had good results only problem is you will shake! bad! so try some eca first.....

ElRey2 is offline New Member

Clen cycle

I agree with others- it's not worth the effort doing Clenbuterol only. You won't notice any appreciable muscle growth. You will notice increased hearth rate, etc... try caffeine for that.

beginR is offline New Member

clenbuterol only cycle for a beginner

thanks guys, you really have answered my dilema in a really helpful way.

Thing is i look stock, i'm 23yrs old, 5ft 11ins, weigh 13.5stone, 34 ins waist. Yeah, the luuuuv handles are there and only 2and a half of my sixpak are visible, i have good sized chest for my torso, but the pec lines aren't visible due to the fat. I'd love to get bigger arms, I currently have 16inch arms at pump and am aiming for 19 1/2inch. I ve been training for just over 1yr and 8mnths now, hardcore with a good routine in and out of the gym(FOOD)

Im growing well without AS, definitely, hence the decision to continue natural as long as possible, Im just lookin for something to help me cut the fat, and if possible increase a little more mass without steroid use just yet. Clenbuterol seemed to make sense.

Is there anything else out there that'll do the job instead of clen then??

Answers appreciated in a big way man. Thanks for bein there guys.

ElRey2 is offline New Member

Re: clenbuterol only cycle for a beginner

Originally posted by beginR
    thanks guys, you really have answered my dilema in a really helpful way.

Thing is i look stock, i'm 23yrs old, 5ft 11ins, weigh 13.5stone, 34 ins waist. Yeah, the luuuuv handles are there and only 2and a half of my sixpak are visible, i have good sized chest for my torso, but the pec lines aren't visible due to the fat. I'd love to get bigger arms, I currently have 16inch arms at pump and am aiming for 19 1/2inch. I ve been training for just over 1yr and 8mnths now, hardcore with a good routine in and out of the gym(FOOD)

Im growing well without AS, definitely, hence the decision to continue natural as long as possible, Im just lookin for something to help me cut the fat, and if possible increase a little more mass without steroid use just yet. Clenbuterol seemed to make sense.

Is there anything else out there that'll do the job instead of clen then??

Still not sure why you're focusing on Clen. If it's easy for you to get or cheap, try it and see- I think you'll be dissappointed. If it's just as easy, try one of the "softer" AAS like primo. Since you seem interested in staying natural" why clen at all? Although the IOC seems to think it's anabolic , we know better here. But you'd still be taking a substance meant to unnaturally improve your muscle building capacity. Think hard about what you're trying to do and why.

Answers appreciated in a big way man. Thanks for bein there guys.

Mr. Nobody is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Dr. Derek
    Clen used correctly can be anti catabolic
    yeah right in animals maybe, never been profen to work in man, cause of the lack of beta3 receptors (or something like that cant remember the correct term, feel free to correct me). It also increases doms which means it basically makes your body respond more to exercise. Now if you were on AAS it would be a good thing, but the lack of testosterone may make you prone to overtraining

Socio is offline Associate Member
    Hey Guys this is similar to my situation ...
    i was thinking of using clenbuterol . .... well i was going to start a cycle this month (im 19 yrs was going to compete in IFBB state comp) but now have decided to compete 1-2 yrs later and do a cycle later on .... but still need to burn some fat here in australia you cannot readily buy ephedrine ... the best thing we hve is phsedoephedrine otc ... so i may try that with caffeine and asp. to help hold on to size .... can anyone tell me what the aspirin does with the caffeine and ephedrine i know it may seem like a rookie q .. but im curious

And why would you not recomend clen for fatloss?

jcleveland is offline New Member

clen help !

I used clen a few years back by itself and here is what to expect:

Clen has a shelf life as a steroid for the first 14 days after that nothing but a fat burner and it makes your muscles harder. It raises your body temp. about one degree. At night you will be warmer......You will get cramps...I got them between my toes of all places.......You will see a change in your shoulders mostly. If you have a strict diet you can give it a little break when on clen.....Your "burning" day and night so you don't have to as hard on yourself...also don't drink alcohol..... it makes you moody ! good Luck and don't get spooked about your body temp. rising a bit !

if you booze, you will lose !

poppapump58 is offline Member
    go for it, clen is the shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information