D-Roc is offline New Member

Please critique my next cycle

This will be my 4th cycle. Im 20 yrs. old. Im 6', 223 lbs, 11.5%bf.
    I want to run:
    D-bol 30mg/day wks.1-5
    Sust 500mg/week 1-10
    Eq 600mg/week 1-10
    maybe tren weeks 10-13?
    Clomid therapy following
    Nolva on hand

What do u guys think?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    i think you shouldn't run anything. 20 years old is very young.

XXABSOXX is offline Junior Member
    no offense but the kid is saying its his 4th cycle

my advice keep the tren for another cycle or if u wanna use it this cycle use it in place of the eq also which ever u do either the eq or the tren run it about 2 weeks longer then the sust so ur body doesnt crash even though sust is self tapering better safe the sorry

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by XXABSOXX
    exactly. he's a kid. i wouldn't advise any kid to juice.

XXABSOXX is offline Junior Member
    i agree and dont think im trying to be a dick or start a argument im just playin devils advocate...dont u think at his 4th cycle if he was gonna fuck nething up that would not go back to normal he would have done so already??

personaly i think age is a number someone that is 20 could have been workin out since they were 15 have 5 years traing experience reached his natural potental and jumps on for what ever reason sports..etc. we say that is wrong

but a 21 or 22 year old that has only been workin out for a year jumps on its not as bad

i think every situation is dif some ppl develop sooner then others basicly it comes down to this
    have u reached ur natural potential and how many years have u been training. those 2 things should be the deciding factor personaly i think ne one that is over 19 and has been working out "right"for a few years and has taking his body as far as it can go and has a legit reason for wanting to jump on ie sports or something then go for it but if ur doing it to just look good then wait

just my opinon

sorry for all the spelling errors..spelling isnt my strong point lol

KeyMastur is offline VET
    i think every situation is dif some ppl develop sooner then others basicly it comes down to this have u reached ur natural potential and how many years have u been training. those 2 things should be the deciding factor personaly i think ne one that is over 19 and has been working out "right"for a few years and has taking his body as far as it can go and has a legit reason for wanting to jump on ie sports or something then go for it but if ur doing it to just look good then wait
    actually, it's not about whether he's reached his natural potential or not. it's about his body and what it's producing. his body is still growing whether he realizes it or not and it's still possible to do damage to it.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I seriously doubt he's reached his full genetic potential at 20 years old..........I find that hilarious

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    6' 220+ is thick at 20 years old. I lean toward keymastur here. Your body is producing high levels of test, to make sure you should go get a blood test. No reason through diet and training you couldn't be up to 240+ in 18months naturally and that is damn huge for someone 21-22 years old.
    Last edited by scottp999; 11-01-2003 at 04:05 PM.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    20's to young no mattaer now you slice it

JohnnyB

Madmax is offline Senior Member

THATS WHY HE DOESNT NEED TO RUN ANOTHER CYCLE!!!!!! HE'S TO YOUNG!!!

I respect everything you guys have to say you been around longer than I have and know what your talking about. I have been working out since I was 14 yrs. old. I have been really serious since I was like 16. I try to research everything I do, follow a clean diet and work out hard. I'm a hardgainer I never put on weight easily and was stuck at 185 pounds for a while. Im not just some punk trying to be big. I take this stuff very seriously. Thank you guys for your input maybe I will reevaluate what im doing.

Is there anyone on here that would give me advice regardless of my age

Thread Information