Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member

vet company phone call

I ordered 2 carts of fina pellets from the same company I have used twice before, but yesterday and today I got a message from them saying that they wanted me to call them about my order. This could be something small like a billing question; but do you think their questions would have to deal with why I am ordering fina pellets, especially to be delivered to an apartment? You think I should just call them to see whats up? I just keep seeing that thread about fina pellet orders being flagged flash through my mind.

btw: the company is www.veta*****a.com (if you know of them, you should be able to make out the name.)

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    If you had the pellets shipped to an addy that is not the same as the one on your billing info, that's the problem. Happened to me before...

Jon_Saki is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoisdaman
    I ordered 2 carts of fina pellets from the same company I have used twice before, but yesterday and today I got a message from them saying that they wanted me to call them about my order. This could be something small like a billing question; but do you think their questions would have to deal with why I am ordering fina pellets, especially to be delivered to an apartment? You think I should just call them to see whats up? I just keep seeing that thread about fina pellet orders being flagged flash through my mind.

btw: the company is www.veta*****a.com (if you know of them, you should be able to make out the name.)

I had the same company call my house before. They asked me to confirm cattle ownership. I had to order from someone else. I can IM you who I use now with no probs, if you want.

jon_saki

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    I did put a different shipping address than the billing address, so that might be it. I'll see tomorrow I guess.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Call em back

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    If you had the pellets shipped to an addy that is not the same as the one on your billing info, that's the problem. Happened to me before...
    Me too. I used a credit card with my home address and wanted it shipped to a PO Box. They called to say they had to ship to the billing address. Fina pellets are legal. Don't sweat it. These companies appreciate the profits from u

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    If you used a credit card, you have to call your credit card company to make an alternate address for your account. If you do this, you will not have any more problems in the future, as the other address will be a valid shipping address for your billing address.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Yeah if your billing address isnt the same as what the credit card company has on file its called an AVS mismatch and your credit card will come back declined

Indeed, those vet companies do make a LOT of $$$ of BB's... you should read some of their customs declarations forms... most entertaining read this side of the planet!

Red

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    tell them i said hi when they call back lol

j/k

i wouldnt worry about it

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    How the hell do you confirm you have cattle?

Bring the steer/cow up to the phone and have him/her moo?

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso

LOL

Jon_Saki is offline New Member

lol dunno. They talked to my dad. He didn't know what they were talking about so I didn't bother calling back...

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Good one Calipso, call em back it surely was because of the difference in addy with billing.

Methuselah is offline Member
    Whatever happend? Did you talk to someone?

daWhoady is offline Associate Member
    You call and I'll make the moo sound in the background

Bean666 is offline Junior Member
    one of them called me when i was ordering syno and said they were on backorder and it would take a week to get it...
    i think it was the same one you listed actually

Quote Originally Posted by Whoisdaman

I got the same source from a Bro here, and according to the tracking number, it will be here Monday, so, apparentely it's already left their hands and no one called me, However, I live in a area fairly well known for Hybrid cows and the like, though it's not that rural anymore. Now you've got me wondering though.
    I'm gonna PM the Bro that gave me the lead and ask him if he's ever had this problem, and if so, how'd he get around it.
    PS, is this a new thing you did sending it to a different addy?

LOFLMAO..... I love it, no, seriously, Feed records/reciepts, registration, Vet bills etc, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    LOFLMAO..... I love it, no, seriously, Feed records/reciepts, registration, Vet bills etc, etc.
    I'd tell them to drink piss. They are making money either way so I don't see why they really care.

It's not illegal until it's converted into liquid form.

cb25 is offline Banned
    I'd tell them to drink piss. They are making money either way so I don't see why they really care.

It's not illegal until it's converted into liquid form.
    tell them to drink piss...well said...and classy at that

yea, seems like it'd be OK...i'm curious to see what they say...make sure you tell us!

Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    tell them to drink piss...well said...and classy at that

yea, seems like it'd be OK...i'm curious to see what they say...make sure you tell us!
    Gimme the phone number and I'll call them now on my prepaid phone.

"YO I GOT ME SOME CATTLE THAT NEED JUICE! WHY YOU HATING BRO? I NEED TO GET BIG, UH, I MEAN MY STEERS! WHAT? VET RECEIPTS?!?! YOUR OUT YOUR F'N MIND!

cb25 is offline Banned
    Gimme the phone number and I'll call them now on my prepaid phone.

"YO I GOT ME SOME CATTLE THAT NEED JUICE! WHY YOU HATING BRO? I NEED TO GET BIG, UH, I MEAN MY STEERS! WHAT? VET RECEIPTS?!?! YOUR OUT YOUR F'N MIND!
    that's the key...let calipso handle it! seriously, i'm all for it

I'll be able to handle anyone. I'm so anti-social lately (I am taking Slipknot's song "People = Shit" literally).

I couldn't deal with anyone today without problems. Ignorant people double parking, ignorant people cutting me off, car's transmission was acting goofy again, cock-teasing ex g/f. I'm in the mood to tear some vet sales rep a new @$$hole.

cb25 is offline Banned
    I'll be able to handle anyone. I'm so anti-social lately (I am taking Slipknot's song "People = Shit" literally).

I couldn't deal with anyone today without problems. Ignorant people double parking, ignorant people cutting me off, car's transmission was acting goofy again, cock-teasing ex g/f. I'm in the mood to tear some vet sales rep a new @$$hole.
    fucking with people over the phone = instant therapy

and a taped phone call for our amusement on AR...priceless...

Thread Information