Thread: The Cycle Bloat

juiceon is offline Associate Member

The Cycle Bloat

I think the cyp. I started 2 weeks ago hit me about 3 days ago when I was in Vegas. I was feeling solid and good up until that point. Ughhh, I've had this feeling before, and I just hate it - do you guys know what I am talking about? - like my gut doubled in size and has like 50 psi of air in it. It only happens during test cycles, but may also be because I was getting a lot of my calories from shakes and bars before, but pigged out at the buffets in Vegas. Well, I guess it's time to hit the aerobics more to get this shit moving.

Any of you guys experience "the bloat" and what do you do about it, if anything?

The Iron Game Guest
    arimidex , proviron , drink plenty of water, watch sodium intake, the list is endless

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator

yep

Iron game is right on the money anti-e's I always use them now, may seem like you are gaining less, but what good is 10-15lbs of water? If it's causing problems like high blood pressure you may want to use some Lasix to get rid of bloat until anti-e kick in. I also find a bit of t3 helpfuly about 25mcgs per day.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Why Arimedex if he has no gyno effects?

CYCLEON Guest
    Originally posted by pureanger
    Why Arimedex if he has no gyno effects?
    Cause its the best stuff on earth - it keeps the bloating down and you dont feel like you having a menstrual cycle or something. Watch the salt as well.

Mike Guest
    Hey cycleon - you find that airmidex helps you with bloating even during one of your hellacious menstrual cycles?

CYCLEON Guest
    I was going to put a disclaimer there but i thought ive got to give u a bone now and then - calm down, now mike - I dint say id give ya a boner

Mike Guest
    LOL

I knew that you were aware of what you were walking into - you're not stupid....yo may be ugly....but not stupid LOL

CYCLEON Guest
    to quote that great philosopher - "My momma says, "Stupid is as stupid does."

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    I have been using proviron , and I have Nolvadex if I need it. Just so we're talking about the same thing - I am not talking about holding water. I didn't gain any weight when this happened - I am still at 253 and I look pretty much the same except my gut feels and looks like an inflated balloon. Not puffy skin-wise, but I feel like I am walking around with a brick in there. I've experienced the puffy-water look before, and I don't like it - that's why I am taking the proviron. But this gut thing I didn't think was an estrogen related problem - or is it?

The original jason Guest
    build up of estrogen causes water retention on my last cycle everyone kept telling me i was getting fatter and i would say not bigger??? they would say no just fat my stomach went the same I swore i was getting fat it was so flabby, after the cycle i lost 14lb water my stomach was flat again it was all due to the water retention it holds under the skin and armidex .5mg or even .25mg not sure u need to experiment will help out for sure

peace
    jason

bigtraps is offline Member
    armidex, is exspensive.. right.. is it worth $$

CYCLEON Guest
    get liquidex if you can find it and yes its worth every penny - even by itself it has been proven to boost indogenous test production!

liqudex, is it also good with water retention?

CYCLEON Guest
    arimdex is the brand name for anastrazole - liquidex is a generic and in a liquid base intead of a tab - its cheaper and better IMO

do you have to inject the liqudex?

CYCLEON Guest
    nope just use a needle to dose it and then squirt it in your mouth

it can be injected but there is no point to it

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Uh, are you sure you can inject it CYC? I wouldn't try it personally. My bloat isn't too bad in the morning but gets pretty bad by night time, and I'm using Liquidex @ 0.5 mg ED. I take in too much sodium and it shows.

Thread Information