Jenseno9 is offline Member

Started taking nolvaldex

I started taking novaldex on friday at 60mg a day. How many days should I continue to take it at 60mg? Could it take up to a week for the symptoms to go away? Also Im taking the liquid novaldex from pnp and I am drawing with an 23 guage pin, theres a lot of particles floating around and Im thinking I need like a 18 or 20 guage pin. Should I order some larger pins?

thanks

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenseno9
    I started taking novaldex on friday at 60mg a day. How many days should I continue to take it at 60mg? Could it take up to a week for the symptoms to go away? Also Im taking the liquid novaldex from pnp and I am drawing with an 23 guage pin, theres a lot of particles floating around and Im thinking I need like a 18 or 20 guage pin. Should I order some larger pins?

thanks
    it could take week/longer for your symptoms to go away. i'm guessing itchy/puffy nips? might consider bumping up to 80mg for the next couple days.
    drawing with larger pins is always a plus, but don't go as big as an 18, could mess up your vial. heat up the vial to dissolve some of the chunks

Thread Information