WILD ROSCO is offline New Member

Need Advice For Friend Who Is 18 And Is Wanting To Test250 Or Deca 300

I HAVE A FRIEND WHO IS 18YRS OLD AND IS SET ON WANTING TO TAKE EITHER SUPER TEST 250 OR DECA 300 B/C ITS AVAILABLE AND NOT EXPENSIVE. I TOLD HIM THAT HE SHOULDNT USE ANYTHING B/C OF HIS AGE, BUT HE ISNT NOT LISTENING AND IS GOING TO TAKE IT NO MATTER WHAT I SAY OR TELL HIM. FROM WHAT I HAVE READ, THE SUPER TEST DOESNT SEEM LIKE ITS THAT GREAT. JUST FROM WHAT I HAVE READ AND WHAT IVE SEEN FROM OTHERS WHO HAVE TAKEN DECA 300, I TOLD THE KID THAT HES BETTER OFF TAKING THE DECA 300. HIS BIGGEST CONCERN IS WATER RETENTION IN HIS FACE, HE DOESNT WANT TO LOOK LIKE THE MICHELEN MAN, OR LIKE SOMEONE PUT AN AIR PUMP TO HIS FACE. HES TALKING ABOUT TAKING 1cc A WEEK. HES NOT TRYING TO GAIN A WHOLE LOT OF WEIGHT OR GET HUGE AND SWOLL, JUST PUT ON ABOUT 8-10 SOLID LBS. I WOULD APPRECIATE SOME GOOD FEED BACK AND SOME GOOD ADVICE FROM YOU GUYS. ALSO, IM THINKING ABOUT TAKING SOME DECA 300 MYSELF JUST FOR SOME EXTRA GAINS... TELL ME WHAT YA THINK ABOUT DECA 300. THANKS ALOT!

somedude247 is offline Member
    2 young for drugs dude...don't help the kid out at all....u will only hurt him by helping him.....

Grant is offline Member
    This is a perfect example of how not to get your thread answered. Talk about an 18 yo doing AS and then follow that up typing in caps. Tell your friend to wait at least three years

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Cap locks + this question has been asked like 4 times already today.

I guess November won't be a better month in terms of reading the FAQ's as October was.

yeah 18 way to young, unfortuanately this kid is going to do a cycle probably anyways.

Foxy Sphinx is offline Associate Member
    Im not pro-teen juice use, or against it.

Its his choice, but I beleive your 'friend' is merely you, and the caps are highly unneeded and annoying to look at.

Deca is a wiser choice as it aromatises less and has fewer sides. Add letrozole obviously to the cycle at 2.5mg/eod, as itd be stupid not to at such a young age.

PM me if you want to discuss this topic off board as many people will give you egocentric opinions and not factual discussion.

No age is too young, only the mind.

WILD ROSCO is offline New Member
    yeah i agree hes to young, but hes not going to listen. anway, what would you reccomend if you were just going to take oner or the other...

BDTR is offline Retired
    Perfect example of a know it all CHILD who just because they juice at a young age think its healthy. It's not bad simple because they aren't ready for it mentally, its bad because their entire body is not fully developed for it. That's all im going to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy Sphinx

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Terrible advice.

Foxy Sphinx is offline Associate Member
    Was your know it all child reffering to me?

if it was... I have never juiced in my life, so that was a rather pointless accusation.

You misunderstand something totally. You do not seem to understand the supraphysiological possiblities the body is READY to undergo during puberty. As at NO OTHER TIME in ones life can they ever press their bodies as hard as they can during puberty and thats the god-awful-OMG-here-comes-a-huge-wave-of-teen-juicers-cause-of-this--truth.

Im sick of feeding information to people with a diamond glazed spoon, goto your local library, take out a few 5,000 page books on Puberty from various universities around the world, read them from start to finish, spend 2 years researching epiphyseal growth plates and the process of endochondral ossification as well as the nueral transcriptions of the brain in relation to the development of muscle, organs and bone, then go research growth disorders like Gigantism for 6 months, then comeback here, and try to finish this conversation with me.

I dont know it all, hell, I dont care about post-puberty juice use at ALL, all my research is confined to pubertal juicing and growth. So tell me I dont know shit.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    I wouldnt run deca alone...I will just state that.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy Sphinx
    Im not pro-teen juice use, or against it.

Its his choice, but I beleive your 'friend' is merely you, and the caps are highly unneeded and annoying to look at.

Deca is a wiser choice as it aromatises less and has fewer sides. Add letrozole obviously to the cycle at 2.5mg/eod, as itd be stupid not to at such a young age.

PM me if you want to discuss this topic off board as many people will give you egocentric opinions and not factual discussion.

Well, from this response it seems your telling him (or his so called friend) to drop the Test and run a "Deca" only cycle? No flame, but this is probably the most ridiculous post I've seen? To Say "No age is to young, only the mind" shows your immaturity. I just hope if he PM's you, you don't screw this kid up.
    Last edited by buylongterm; 11-03-2003 at 04:35 PM.

Thread Information