JEO3 is offline Associate Member

if you have to miss a week of cycle...

About 8 weeks into my 10 week cycle, i will possibly be out of town and unable to workout for a week if i can't find a local gym, and as i don't want to travel with juice i will miss one injection. Will it make a huge difference if i miss that week of my cycle and just resume the next week? Should I change doesage or anything to compinsate.

First Cycle by the way:

Week 1 - 4
    500 mg of Test E
    300 mg of prop

Week 5-10
    500 mg of Test E

PCT
    Clomid
    Nolvadex

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    you can inject all 500mg in one shot for that week you miss...might just take it a bit early, no probs

do you think the week off from working out put a big dent in my gains?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    it's best to keep your test levels stable, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do
    a week off from the gym won't hurt that bad, do what you can...pushups..etc

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    you can inject all 500mg in one shot for that week you miss...might just take it a bit early, no probs
    Just do HCG everyday for a week before you leave, then Priv/Clomid/Nolva while you're gone, then when you get back, go 10 more weeks!
    No, J/K, If I was doing your cycle I'd do what asymmetrical1 said, with 10-11 day half life of Enanthate - no biggie, just do it before you split, you'll be fine. I'm always blown away when I hear guys talkin' about Enanthate Shot's EOD and crap anyway.....what's the point?
    And if you can't find a Gym, there are a lot of things you can do that are better than nothing; incline push-ups, lunges, stairs, pull-ups, chin-ups etc.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    Just do HCG everyday for a week before you leave, then Priv/Clomid/Nolva while you're gone, then when you get back, go 10 more weeks!
    No, J/K, If I was doing your cycle I'd do what asymmetrical1 said, with 10-11 day half life of Enanthate - no biggie, just do it before you split, you'll be fine. I'm always blown away when I hear guys talkin' about Enanthate Shot's EOD and crap anyway.....what's the point?
    And if you can't find a Gym, there are a lot of things you can do that are better than nothing; incline push-ups, lunges, stairs, pull-ups, chin-ups etc.
    Yeah i'm going to to some of that kind of exercise, but I don't take test enanthate EOD, I take 1cc (testE 250) mon and 1cc fri. to get 500mg's a week. I'm doing a light first cycle to see how my body reacts to the test...I just jumpstarted the first 4 weeks with prop...

Thread Information