Thread: gyno info

Latimus is offline Banned

gyno info

After a few weeks of cutting i have dropped about 20 pounds by restricting my cals, eliminating my carbs and ED cardio with ephederine and gear...although everything is tightening up nicely..my chest is looking a little gyno;d out.......so i was wondering if i could get some feedback....who has had the surgery......is it free in canada kind of like a breat reduction?....or is in cosmedic like teeth whitening....

im going to see a dr about it...ill put pics up in a bit after i get some feedback.....its really bothering me....a lot.

i did/do take nolv ED....and i did feel it in the nipples at times during my last cycle....and i did up the dose because of that.....but i think the damage has been done

links of gyno would be helpful..when i typed gyno into the search i was getting way too many hits...so any help would be great.....

this really sucks

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Cosmetic in Canada, unless you can convince your doc to get you on the list for some reason other than 'I hate my tits' lol.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    say its very painful and it is starting to cause insecuritys to the point of affecting your normal life.

Mainly the pain thing though.

Thread Information