byu
    byu is offline Junior Member

More Baseball Related Questions-Test Enan/Dbol/Winny

Took Vet's/Asym (and many others advice) and went:
    1-4 D-bol 20mgsED
    1-8 Test 200 Depot - (This is Test Enan correct?)
    5-11 Winny 50mgs ED
    Nolva and Clomid on hand
    (2nd Cycle)

I'm in the third week....Nothing...minimal weight gains, some strength gains, even minimal H2O retention. But I did get elbow soreness (I am throwing for a number of different teams right now.) Thinking of cutting the Test 200 period and going to the winny.

Anybody had a recent problem with Tornel Labs Test 200 Depot?

Anyone had experience with Test 2 and arm strength as related to baseball? I know about winny...just wondering about the dbol /test 2.

Would it make sense to start week 4 with the winny and run it 6 weeks while concurrently running the test 2.

Fuckin confused right now with this elbow bullshit. My shoulder is doing real well...been doing my Jobe's/rubber tubing two days on, a day off consistantly. Elbow is hard to excercise though....

NorCaLifter is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro.... played baseball here all my life and even juiced up right after high school when i was lucky enough to go to the rookie leagues out in florida. A good cycle for me as a pitcher was tren and equipose. Very very little water retention which is good...gotta stay lean for your wind..... just remember you want to get stronger in the LEGS not in the upper body so much. Look you either have a live arm or you dont! But if you work up your legs and make them into a powerhouse....well than that gives you so much more drive off of the mound. Remember Nolan Ryan and Roger Clemens...those guys explode off of the mound....so when you juice....HIT YOUR LEGS like a madman...get those things so explosive..because as you well know..thats where all your power comes from. I like tren with equipose because the tren gave me incredible strength gains and the equipose was very solid as well. Get those legs built up and i bet you'll be throwing a hundred times better....oh ya..elbow pain... remember when you lift for big arms as a pitcher..remember your tendons dont grow with the muscle....so... its harder on them with all that whipping of the arm....take it easy on your arm.... do a lot of forearm...but dont try and blow up your arm.... use the legs bud....goodluck....

byu
    I appreciate your input...
    But I am already in this cycle, can't stop and restart a different one. EQ is detectable for up to 6 months. Spring Training starts in four.

As for lifting, I hammer legs once a week...with a solid lighter work-out two days before throwing on Sat. or Sun. I think that the elbow problem has come from lifting forearms as I don't lift upper body exceptionally heavy. But the added muscle in my forearm I believe is putting added stress on my elbow. Plus, there are only minimal exercises for your elbow (a baseball bat rotating flextion and extention) Just donno about the test I'm on...

Thanks

NorCaLifter is offline Associate Member
    Well.... im not sure about the detection time but im serious... hit legs twice a week if you can....in all honesty.... putting more muscle on your arm wont give you as much velocity as will...gaining in your legs...and the elbow pain..well... hope its just soreness.... OH and easy on the sliders... thats a nasty pitch... but very bad for the elbow... i remember getting to camp and all the asked me was can you throw a fastball ...and a change up..thats all they cared about... the rest will come.... goodluck bro... just get those legs....HUGE. And as far as the test.... i liked propenate ofcourse you have to inject it every other day because its out of you system so fast..... goodluck

big swoll is offline Member
    i would do your jobes and thera band everyday, maybe even twice a day....im not like you guys where as im a ______, and im still in d1 college....i know when im on cycle i do my thera band when i get up in the morning along with a good stretch, and then do it again before i throw....you really dont need to take a day off of that..like norcal said though, i really like prop and tren ...ive never used eq before, but a prop tren cycle might be good some time....hit those legs hard....good luck
    Last edited by big swoll; 02-24-2005 at 09:16 PM.

byu
    B-u-m-p

Thread Information