b-rock85 is offline New Member

need advice on my first cycle info included

hey all, i've read alot of threads and got tons of info from them.
    i have been thinking of using steriods for about a year now and have researched them quit extensivily.

i'm 26 years old and weigh 205lbs with about 15% body fat. i've been working out HARD for about 6yrs and have hit a plataeu (havent grown in 7 months!!!) it gets discouraging. any way, my goals for the next 5 months is to add some size and cut the fat to somewhere around 7% body fat....(in the end of the 5 months i want to weigh 225lbs and have 7% bodyfat)

the cycle i'm thinking of starting with is 8 weeks of sustanon , 250mg/wk
    and clomid for weeks 8-9. is this good for bulk? and also is it possible to lose the fat right afterwards?
    also, how much should i expect to gain from this and how much to keep...plus any tips on making this stack better and tips for proper nutrition( including how many grams of protein i need)

i will appreciate the help,
    thanks!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Test alone is perfect bro. I would suggest Enanthate or Cypionate as they are single ester tests, and Sust is a multi ester which needs more frequent injects.

wk1-10 500mg Enan
    Clomid/Nolva combo 2 wks after last injection

If sust is all you can get, then shoot 250mg E3D

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    IMO it's not enough SUS or long enough. Minimum 500mg and 10 weeks.

Go with enan or cyp at 400mg for 10 weeks...... cheaper and less injections.

Example:
    1 - 10 Enan 400mg
    1 - 12 Nolva 10mg
    2 weeks after last injection start PCT:
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 11 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 12 - 21 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Test alone is perfect bro. I would suggest Enanthate or Cypionate as they are single ester tests, and Sust is a multi ester which needs more frequent injects.

wk1-10 500mg Enan
    Clomid/Nolva combo 2 wks after last injection

If sust is all you can get, then shoot 250mg E3D
    Agreed

nj juice is offline Member
    slow down buddy, you say you want to put on twenty pounds of lean muscle and drop 8% bodyfat.......well, you have to do one at a time, bulk then cut. Asking how much you're going to gain off a cycle is something that the people here can't give you a definate answer on. It has to do mainly with your diet, your workout, and make sure you get enough sleep. Your cycle is also poorly planned. If this is your first cycle why dont you try something like test enthanate or cyp @ 400-500mg/week for 10-12 weeks, clomid afterwards, keep nolva on hand. You could even stack that with some eq if you're looking to put on some lean muscle.

BDTR is offline Retired
    if you plan on gaining 20 lbs, expect to gain a percent or two in the bf area. 20 lbs gain and 8% loss is damn near impossible.

nj juice is offline Member
    damn, all you guys beat me to it. I type pretty slow, there were no replies when i first viewed this thread and started to respond.

that sounds good but sust is all i can get...500mg/wk...ok is it possible to cut after this 10 week cycle and would clebuteral plus the clomid help to keep my gains and also how much should i expect to gain off of the sust at 500mg/wk? ....thanx for the advice on upping the dosage!

250mg E3D of Sust will put 20Lbs on you if you eat like you already have those 20.

pheedno. thanks for the info but what do you mean eat like i already have those 20 lbs....how much protein should i take in then and how many calories?

How tall are you?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Bro you have to eat big to get big........... Take 2 x your body weight in protein. Keep low GI carbs moderate to high..... and good fats moderate to low.

pheedno, i'm 6'1'' tall and i just read that using clen after a cycle can stop the catabolic effect on the body should i use this

The clen theory is just that...theory. i ahve yet to see any study that shows it's anti-catabolic. BUT, it also hasn't shown to be catabolic so use at your will.

6'1 205 @ 15%

Maintenance is about 3,150
    I'd eat 3600-3800 on a calorie cycle (6 meal split)
    Example- Mon-3600, Tues-3700, Wed-3800, Thurs-3600, etc.

Regulate fat gain with cardio. Keep those cals up. If you see a bit of fat coming on, then do some cardio. And don't mistake water retension for fat

thanks bro ... i have decided to definatily use 500mg sust a week and clomid at the end of the cycle , do you suggest any other juice in my first cycle ? and how do i keep the gains after the cycle ends (this might be the only cycle i do ... is it possible to keep most of the gains even if i stop juicing?)

As long as you keep the calories up post cycle and do the proper Post cycle therapy , you should retain 90-95% of your gains. You'll loose a bit of water, but all else should stay if everything else is in check

And no one does just one

hey quick question does anyone know if adding 228mg/day of parabolan would help out in gaining mass?

Thread Information