Thread: 1st Injection

ColdSore is offline Banned

1st Injection

I started my 2nd cycle this morning, and shot 2cc's of SL TE250...PAINLESS...i mean this shit was silky smooth. I know i read a thread a while back where people thought it hurt a little much, but i didnt feel anything out of he ordinary...

Quick Q for some more experienced bros...
    My quad is not sore at all an its been about 8-9 hours after the shot...the 1 shot i took in my last cycle hurt for like 5 damn days...is this normal to not fee any pain after youve done a few injections before??? Im sure im just worried for no reason, but i was expecting to be limping to class today.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    I started my 2nd cycle this morning, and shot 2cc's of SL TE250...PAINLESS...i mean this shit was silky smooth. I know i read a thread a while back where people thought it hurt a little much, but i didnt feel anything out of he ordinary...

Quick Q for some more experienced bros...
    My quad is not sore at all an its been about 8-9 hours after the shot...the 1 shot i took in my last cycle hurt for like 5 damn days...is this normal to not fee any pain after youve done a few injections before??? Im sure im just worried for no reason, but i was expecting to be limping to class today.
    Glad to hear it bro.......I to will be joining you in a cycle pretty soon.....I hear great things about Fina

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    quad inj are a little more tricky IMO. When beginning a cycle i too have had inj that have left some pain immediately, some day after, and variances in between. And also when i hit the quad sometimes it pinches like a BITCH going in, and other times, no pain/pinch at all.
    But as your body gets used to the benzl, you will feel no/minimal pain! (take it from someone who is going on 19wks w/ ed inj )

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    As Vette said, quads are hit or miss as far as being painful. Sometimes they go flawlessly with no pain, and sometimes it seems like the pin goes through every vein and nerve in my leg!

Did you use the same brand of test in your last cycle. This could have a lot to do with the lack of pain.

-moto

Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    As Vette said, quads are hit or miss as far as being painful. Sometimes they go flawlessly with no pain, and sometimes it seems like the pin goes through every vein and nerve in my leg!

Did you use the same brand of test in your last cycle. This could have a lot to do with the lack of pain.

-moto
    Yeah i know my last cycle some would hurt and some not, but i thought almost for sure that the first few woud be sore no matter what...

My last cycle i used mex gear (brovel sust, and deca )...the SL is definatley smother, easier to draw and inject...very impressed

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    Yeah i know my last cycle some would hurt and some not, but i thought almost for sure that the first few woud be sore no matter what...

My last cycle i used mex gear (brovel sust, and deca)...the SL is definatley smother, easier to draw and inject...very impressed
    I havent had that much of a problem with SL... doing test EN and Deca from SL and most of the time its been easily tollerated... Even shot 3/4 CC into my calf this past Saturday and only limped a few hours, pain went away... I dont think I can shoot my quads, my quads are just rock hard, probably the toughest hardest muscle in my body... I dont think the needle would go in well and it would probably be the most painful site to try.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    You would be suprised at how easy it is to shoot your quads. The pin if way harder than any muscle you have in your leg, and will have no problem going in. Just watch out for veins!

-moto

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    IME, my quads are always sore the day after a shot. Sometimes, the soreness appears within an hour and sometimes it takes 24 hours, but it always comes. As for pain during a quad injection, it's hit or miss like Vette said.

its been about a day and a half and i still dont have a bit of pain....i hit legs tonight and felt great...

NT...shoot your quads, dont be a pansy..haha..j/k... theres no way your legs are hard enough to break a needle...youll like it alot better than your ass b/c of the control you have over the needle...easy to reach, and easy to aspirate ...try it, youll love it

Thread Information