Thread: 10 or 13 weeks?

TrenFreak3 is offline Associate Member

10 or 13 weeks?

Im currently on eq 400 mg a week and test 500 mg a week, for 10 weeks. But I have enough to run it for 13 and end it with some prop. Would there be any difference in running it a couple weeks longer?

BDTR is offline Retired
    yes, EQ works best on longer cycles. Go the 13.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    yes, EQ works best on longer cycles. Go the 13.
    I agree also.................. Minimum EQ should be ran 12 weeks to see good results.

sounds good to me, I dont wanna get off this stuff anyways...pumps are awesome...also, when should I cut out the enan, and hit the prop? i have enough for 3 weeks

BDTR is offline Retired
    week 10.

makes sense, thanks alot

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TrenFreak3
    makes sense, thanks alot
    Sorry to hijack but this is very similar... I was thinking I have enough to extend my cycle too... I am doing Deca and testosterone en... would it be all that bad to run 12 or 13 weeks instead of end at 10?

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Sorry to hijack but this is very similar... I was thinking I have enough to extend my cycle too... I am doing Deca and testosterone en... would it be all that bad to run 12 or 13 weeks instead of end at 10?
    not bad, better.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    OK, watch my watch: .....(The watch sways persuasively)
    that's it....keep watching.....you're feeeeeling relaaaaaaxed....yeeeess.....you're feeling compli-ant..........you want to do what I saaaaay......now, repeat after me; "I need to do looonger Cyyyycles"..."I need to do loooonger Cyyyyycles"...lol
    "Mooore is better".... "moooooooore is better!"

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    i have enough EQ to run for 10 weeks, will this be long enough get some quality results
    You can get quality results from EQ during a 10-week cycle. Since Equipoise (EQ) kicks in late in a cycle (around week 4-5), many people prefer to run it a bit longer.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    i have enough EQ to run for 10 weeks, will this be long enough get some quality results
    I would go longer if you can get some more, and here is why, (as bdtr and MudMan were saying) I was just recently saying on the EQ vs. Deca poll, that I have never been that stoked on EQ like everybody else does, but a good friend of mine thinks I'm nuts 'cuz he loves it (and I can tell you it works great for him, it's quite noticable by the time he's done).
    So I've been doing some research trying to find out why I've never liked it, and "most" people do. Quite some time back I did a series of 3 weeks Blitz type cycles, heavy, but short (jumping from receptor to receptor was my goal, in hopes of keepin' 'em fooled) however, I did the EQ through 3 of my 4 three week Blitz's + 1 extra week (total of 10 weeks, had a little left over) Now, the problem is, this was the Longest I'd ever ran it....yeah, I know. Even though I'd been around it, done it 3 other times before this time, and everybody else was doing it also, I'd still never heard the 3 month Minimum thing - Ever! Which really pisses me off 'cuz I was probably, for the most part, wasting it.....I was never on it long enough to see any really significant differences in comparison to other cycles I had done without it. So now I'm looking forward to tryin it again....the right way! Hell I might have a new toy for all I know, maybe I'll end up sayin' "what was I thinkin'....this stuff is Great!"
    So after all that blabin' my point is from my experience + what I've now learned, run it long or don't run it.
    I think bdtr (our resident Government Roid Test Droid) runs 1 50 mil. bottle everyday for 6 months...not sure.
    (Just messin' with 'ya Stud)

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    OK, watch my watch: .....(The watch sways persuasively)
    that's it....keep watching.....you're feeeeeling relaaaaaaxed....yeeeess.....you're feeling compli-ant..........you want to do what I saaaaay......now, repeat after me; "I need to do looonger Cyyyycles"..."I need to do loooonger Cyyyyycles"...lol
    "Mooore is better".... "moooooooore is better!"
    You know I dont need much incouragement, hehehe, I almost have nothing to loose since I was already almost dead in the natural testosterone production department before this cycle anyways.... like doctors kept telling me, I needed HRT so bad I am likely to have health problems if I dont get it.

Thread Information