steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member

What can I take to lower my BP?

Hey Bros, As always I must turn to you for advice. I am in week 7 of Test cyp 500mg and deca 300mg week w/ 10 mg nolva daily. I am 28 195lbs. I have been having shortness of breath, just a feeling of heavy chest, i can tolerate it and I know it is gear induced. I am looking for a way to lower my BP, I know it is elevated. I have heard taurine at 6k mg a day can help, any truth to it? Also would arimidex or liquidex help. As always thanks for any help.SG1

detroit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by steadygaining1
    Hey Bros, As always I must turn to you for advice. I am in week 7 of Test cyp 500mg and deca 300mg week w/ 10 mg nolva daily. I am 28 195lbs. I have been having shortness of breath, just a feeling of heavy chest, i can tolerate it and I know it is gear induced. I am looking for a way to lower my BP, I know it is elevated. I have heard taurine at 6k mg a day can help, any truth to it? Also would arimidex or liquidex help. As always thanks for any help.SG1
    Go to the doctor, if he/she notices that your BP is high they will prescribe something. Do you smoke?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by detroit
    Go to the doctor, if he/she notices that your BP is high they will prescribe something. Do you smoke?
    Bingo...That's what I did an got meds to take it down drastically.Do you have a home monitor device?I use a wrist collar to monitor my bp

I am a non-smoker. i was trying to lean away from the doctor, I want to steer clear of the blood pressure meds because of some of the side effects I have heard of. I am looking for temporary fix because i hope as soon as i drop the gear my BP will return to normal. If i were to go with a med, what do they normally prescribe?SG1

shameless bump

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I am a non-smoker. i was trying to lean away from the doctor, I want to steer clear of the blood pressure meds because of some of the side effects I have heard of. I am looking for temporary fix because i hope as soon as i drop the gear my BP will return to normal. If i were to go with a med, what do they normally prescribe?SG1
    The only real side from bp meds are drowsiness,and all docs have thier favorite bp med,depends on who supplies them with the free samples.......sorry to say but it's true.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Bingo...That's what I did an got meds to take it down drastically.Do you have a home monitor device?I use a wrist collar to monitor my bp
    dabull, you should get a cuff miniter that goes above the elbow. All of the others are worthless with regard to accuracy.

shim jahng is offline Junior Member
    Your taking gear, and your worried about BP side affects? LOL im sorry that just seems a little funny to me, I to have struggled with BP problems, so i know what its like. I found that taking an asprin a day will help also. Becareful about going to the doc, a lot of time they like to do a blood test before they prescribe something. At least mine did. good luck, and becareful high Bp can be dangerous.

shim

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shim jahng
    Your taking gear, and your worried about BP side affects? LOL im sorry that just seems a little funny to me, I to have struggled with BP problems, so i know what its like. I found that taking an asprin a day will help also. Becareful about going to the doc, a lot of time they like to do a blood test before they prescribe something. At least mine did. good luck, and becareful high Bp can be dangerous.

shim
    Whats funny about asking about that.......I take my blood pressure seriously...........And when im juicing that will def be one of the things that I check the most.......

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Work on your diet too.

"I have heard taurine at 6k mg a day can help, any truth to it?"

I don't see how that could be, Taurine is a stimulant, it's in every energy drink from Red Bull to Rockstar, but I'm not a Chemist....Guys, what do you know about this? 'Cuz I drink those suckers like they're gonna outlaw 'em tomorrow!

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Diet and cardio helps but seeing a doc would be wise.

shootdeep is offline Member
    i had a similar problem and switched to proviron . i also became real strict about my salt intake. sodium is the killer bro. i stopped eating salty pepared foods and became very careful and it made a tremendous difference. i was 160+over 100-105 and it got me back down to the 120-130over 70 range. be careful bro, a stroke happens in an instant

shim jahng is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Whats funny about asking about that.......I take my blood pressure seriously...........And when im juicing that will def be one of the things that I check the most.......

I know its not funny, cause it is a seriuos issue (like i siad i have delt with it as well). I guess i should say i find it "interesting", that most of us on here are taking drugs that could possible kill us due to some side affects, yet he is concerned about getting BP meds cause of the side affects involved.

Shim

detroit is offline Banned
    There are 100's of doctor prescribed BP med's. Most of the sides from BP med is a itchy throat or cough. Remember that 1/2 the country is on BP medication, they are very small doseage 10mg or less a day. Simply stop usage once off the gear.

Thread Information