ricktsa is offline Junior Member

Question To bridge or not to bridge?

Whatup bros. Im coming to the end of cycle now that started with enathate @ 500wk with 300 decawk, then ended with sust 500 wk and winny 50 mg eod. I have two weeks left on winstrol , and I made some great gains with this cycle. I am going to start clomid apx. 5 days after my last winny, and I have Hcg on hand as well. As far as now, my post cycle intentions are to run the Hcg and clomid (300, 100, 50), and then hit creatine at 15 mg ed for 8 weeks. Do you guys think that a bridge with perhaps primo at 200/ wk or something else (anavar ) would be mild enough to keep gains and allow my natural test levels to come back? I would be interested in hearing about anything you all have found successful, or what you think of my intentions so far. Be as blunt as necessary. Thanks Bros, happy lifting.

Rick T Sa

P.S. Is the Hcg even necessary in your opinions? I cant seem to decide.

Muscleguy is offline Junior Member
    Bro from what i have read you can only brindge with 10mgs of dbol right when you wake up...But IMO the best thing is to be totally off to let your body get fully back to homeostasis...Yes you should use the HCG ...IT will help your body restore its nature test levels quicker...

MG

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    No. The primo dose will shut you down. No need for a bridge unless your coming off a very long cycle(25+) or if you were going right into another cycle.

Just do regualr PCT and sart it 2 days after winny

How long was your cycle? Hows the atrophy. Less than 15wks or balls 70% or bigger and you probably don't need the HCG

arnoldwannab is offline Associate Member
    IMO, both hgc and clomid are unnecessary. one or another should work just fine. I have run a d bol bridge, 10mg a day in the am. I started when I started my pct. results are very nice. as of now i am about to restart my new cycle and am only one lb short of what i was when i was "on" not to experienced with primo but all the luck to you bro!

legend is offline Associate Member
    primo and anavar can hinder your full recovery. stay off all except maybe for a 10mg dbol bridge. i am hearing alot of good from this, but keep in mind that you will still not recover 100% while doing it. there is a great post on it if you hit the search. also clomid and hcg do different things. hcg does not get you test up an running, but it does help with shrinkage. i suggest running both and some nolvadex also. it will not hurt. and if you have never done hcg you will also notice a very good pump. why i do not know, but some days the pump is freaky good.i'm in the middle of a long test cycle and i started hcg last week. i am very pleased with the results again. great pumps and the boys are almost full grown.

ricktsa is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for all the advice guys. Ill keep you posted on how it all goes.

Rick

Pheedno pretty much nailed it. (As usual)
    I woudn't bridge (at all) unless going right back in or after a long one or both.
    I must say I am still pretty Old School on the HCG though, I can't help but hit at least a couple shots before going on with the rest..(Clomid, Priv, Nolva, etc.)
    I gotta have that boot to the nuts or I tend to "Lose Altitude" a little (not a full crash)

Thread Information