jus02 is offline Junior Member

quick question about next cycle

hey guys whats up. I play college football an our season is comin to an end to i 3 weeks. Over the summer i did a sus cycle an saw great resluts, i started out at 172 an ended at 197 an im right now at 188 so not bad. i was thinking about running either EQ or Deca with test E. Honestly what do u guys think would be better off for me in the long run.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    if there is a chance of getting test in the future for steroids , stay away from deca .

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jus02
    hey guys whats up. I play college football an our season is comin to an end to i 3 weeks. Over the summer i did a sus cycle an saw great resluts, i started out at 172 an ended at 197 an im right now at 188 so not bad. i was thinking about running either EQ or Deca with test E. Honestly what do u guys think would be better off for me in the long run.
    Search for the many threads on EQ vs. Deca .

N

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    don't use deca .. its in ur body for over a year.. don't risk being caught.. cause if u do NCAA rules punish ur entire team not jsut you..
    what wear ur doses for the sust cycle?
    I assume ur tryign to bulk up? Theres lots of good bulk cycles you can use, but it depends on ur goals which ones u use.. I doubt you want to be HUGE and not ripped if u play ball.. whats ur position? If i wear u playing ball i'd take a bulker cycle that will give you lots of strenght and not add fat.. but you still need a good diet to gain weight with out puttin on fat..
    if i were you I woudl research
    Tren , suspension, cyp, ethante, winny and EQ....
    go from there..
    tell more about your goals and previosu cycle and you'l lget alot more answers on here..

jus02 is offline Junior Member
    animal-inside, my cycle was 12 weeks @ 500mg a week.
    Yes i want to bulk up an i was decided to take a EQ test E cycle, but i was just curious about deca . I play strong safety in college but i think im makin the move to outside linebacker, so i need to bulk up but i want to keep the sut that i already have goin, I dont have alot of cash to spend right now, an my boy is hookin my up wit the test e an EQ..im thinkin about runing the eq @ 400 an the test @ 500, since this is my first EQ cycle i want to keep the doage alittle loe but i was thinking about goin 600mg...Im 189 right now an want to hit 215 by next year. which i think is an obtaniable goal. do u think i can obtain these goals along with stregnth with a test EQ cycle?

Thread Information