View Poll Results: Is Test the best allrounder?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Test can give you an 'all over boost'

0 0%
  • Test only works as an Anabolic/Androgen

0 0%
  • Test can make you feel lethargic

0 0%
  • Test can be the best thing you ever take

1 100.00%
    echobeach is offline Junior Member

Test - is there anything it can't do?

I am only into week 3 of a cycle of Test Cyp and Var, but geez, is that Test the stuff or what.

I feel 10 years younger, am lifting like a demon, and the last couple of weeks is traditionally a very intense time of year with work - and today I just breezed through...

The good wife reckons it great as well - we can't keep our hands off eachother...

I haven't started the Var yet either (week 5-9), and I know that some of these feelings may be 'placebo' but WTF - I am lovin it!!

If only it didn't hang around in your system for so long after a cycle - now there's a thought - Test u can't detect...

Rock on...

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by echobeach
    I am only into week 3 of a cycle of Test Cyp and Var, but geez, is that Test the stuff or what.

I feel 10 years younger, am lifting like a demon, and the last couple of weeks is traditionally a very intense time of year with work - and today I just breezed through...

The good wife reckons it great as well - we can't keep our hands off eachother...

I haven't started the Var yet either (week 5-9), and I know that some of these feelings may be 'placebo' but WTF - I am lovin it!!

If only it didn't hang around in your system for so long after a cycle - now there's a thought - Test u can't detect...
    You too? My wife started out being furious at me for starting an underground steroid cycle when I had offers from the HMO doctor to put my on HRT... I wanted muscles not just a bunch of do nothing shots every 2 weeks so I opted for doing it myself. Well she got over it because it was medically advised that I take testosterone . Then she started thinking about me taking muscle building quantities of the stuff and it was the same thing here... she went into heat wanting constant sex any which way she could from that day forward. Then when the muscle started coming fast, damn she was all over me worst then when we were on honeymoon.... ended up getting her pregnant, she is still in heat, she gave me a blowy last night, one this morning, and one about 1/2 hour ago. Damn, aint married life grand??
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 11-05-2003 at 01:50 AM.

Thread Information