Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    dash812 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    46

    whats gyno look like?

    ive read all about gyno, but ive never seen it, or at least i dont think i have. do any of you know where i can see a pic, or a good example of a case of it? or if you have a pic, can you post it? thanks

  2. #2
    Calipso's Avatar
    Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Freakville, MA
    Posts
    1,689
    Try doing a search, there are pics everywhere on this board.

    Laziness isn't a good thing if your interested in Anabolics.

  3. #3
    dash812 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    Try doing a search, there are pics everywhere on this board.

    Laziness isn't a good thing if your interested in Anabolics.
    um, laziness is why i take steroids .

  4. #4
    LORDBLiTZ Guest
    You ever seen a chick with small boobs that's all nipples?

  5. #5
    WildBoyz is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by dash812
    um, laziness is why i take steroids.
    then you shouldnt be taking them, that was a stupid comment

  6. #6
    Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,886
    Quote Originally Posted by dash812
    um, laziness is why i take steroids.
    I cant remember where I seen it but there was this one picture of a hairy guy with full double D boobs and supposedly he ended his cycle with no anti-e's and it only took 4-5 weeks for full sized dolly partons to form. This picture was scary... it wasnt just little 12 year old girl stubbies either.

  7. #7
    dash812 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I cant remember where I seen it but there was this one picture of a hairy guy with full double D boobs and supposedly he ended his cycle with no anti-e's and it only took 4-5 weeks for full sized dolly partons to form. This picture was scary... it wasnt just little 12 year old girl stubbies either.
    thats kinda scary. i hope he was on a big cycle and not the bullshit ones i fuck with like deca and onma.

  8. #8
    dash812 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by WildBoyz
    then you shouldnt be taking them, that was a stupid comment
    first of all no one SHOULD be taking steroids , right? but isnt the reason we all do them anyway is because we dont want to spend all the hours in the gym it would take to equal what you get from roids? i know you can never look like someone on roids if you dont take them, but it only lasts a few weeks.

  9. #9
    dash812 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    46
    anyway, form the pics ive found on the net, i think my friend used to have gyno naturally. i thought it was only gyno if you had like perfect tits or whatever, but a lot of the pics ive seen look like people i see all the time, just a mild case. when my buddy came back from marine boot camp he didnt have any of that shit anymore. thats extreme weight loss though

  10. #10
    Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,886
    Quote Originally Posted by dash812
    first of all no one SHOULD be taking steroids, right? but isnt the reason we all do them anyway is because we dont want to spend all the hours in the gym it would take to equal what you get from roids? i know you can never look like someone on roids if you dont take them, but it only lasts a few weeks.
    Its only true if you only take one hormone... if you take stacks, then you can actually get growth you get to keep, especially with an effective post cycle therapy .

  11. #11
    Calipso's Avatar
    Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Freakville, MA
    Posts
    1,689
    If your friend was natural it wasn't gyno. It was just plain old fat. I got a muscular chest but I've always had some small fat spots on there.

  12. #12
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,184
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    If your friend was natural it wasn't gyno. It was just plain old fat. I got a muscular chest but I've always had some small fat spots on there.
    Hope i never find out what gyno looks like

  13. #13
    dash812 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    If your friend was natural it wasn't gyno. It was just plain old fat. I got a muscular chest but I've always had some small fat spots on there.
    nope, youre wrong. its still called gynocomastia when its natural. i looked it up like you told me to do. i figured id take a break from being lazy.

  14. #14
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,184
    Quote Originally Posted by dash812
    first of all no one SHOULD be taking steroids, right? but isnt the reason we all do them anyway is because we dont want to spend all the hours in the gym it would take to equal what you get from roids? i know you can never look like someone on roids if you dont take them, but it only lasts a few weeks.
    lasts a few weeks?

  15. #15
    Calipso's Avatar
    Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Freakville, MA
    Posts
    1,689
    Quote Originally Posted by dash812
    nope, youre wrong. its still called gynocomastia when its natural. i looked it up like you told me to do. i figured id take a break from being lazy.
    whatever u say ace. It's still called body fat.

  16. #16
    dash812 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    whatever u say ace. It's still called body fat.
    aight hoss, read this:
    http://www.ricksilverman.com/gyno_faqs.html

    .

  17. #17
    Calipso's Avatar
    Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Freakville, MA
    Posts
    1,689
    Quote Originally Posted by dash812
    Hey hoss, I've done my research on gyno. But thanks just the same, if you knew so much about gyno to begin with....then why are you asking us? Please give me the answers 'oh so wise one.

  18. #18
    bermich's Avatar
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,693
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Its only true if you only take one hormone... if you take stacks, then you can actually get growth you get to keep, especially with an effective post cycle therapy.
    You wont keep gains if you only take one steroid ??? Where did you pull this out of?
    If you take stacks is the only way to keep growth such as DECA and ENEN?
    This is news to me....


    Steroids : The ability to do half the work and achieve twice the goals as compared to his normal counter-part

    Or having to work twice as hard and only achieving half the results of the person on steroids....
    Thats just how I explain it to myself.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •