Thread: smoking?

rockyb is offline New Member

Question smoking?

Can anyone tell me if smoking decreases the effect of a steroid ? Thanks
    Rockyb

BDTR is offline Retired
    It affects your cardio capacity therefore decreasing your training ability therefore hindering your gains. Quit before a bulking cycle and see how much you'll eat... you'll love the gains and feel so much better health wise.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    It affects your cardio capacity therefore decreasing your training ability therefore hindering your gains. Quit before a bulking cycle and see how much you'll eat... you'll love the gains and feel so much better health wise.
    I should have quit smoking... I am still puffing cigs here... I think its bad because nicotine supposedly encourages estrogen conversion too... Its hard to quit when wife smokes... well she is in process of quitting because of newly discovered pregnancy... so there goes my excuse... I am going to quit with her if I can only stop sneaking one here and there while away at work and she's not watching.

BDTR is offline Retired
    If not for you... do it for your child. CHildren with smoking parents are MUCH more likely to smoke than children with non smoking parents.

If not for you... do it for your child. CHildren with smoking parents are MUCH more likely to smoke than children with non smoking parents.
    Do I have to quit the weed too? Yes another estrogen encouraging thing... no wonder I had the brush with itchy nips...

echobeach is offline Junior Member
    Next to juicing, giving up the smokes is the best thing you can do for your body!!!

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by echobeach
    Next to juicing, giving up the smokes is the best thing you can do for your body!!!
    ????

BDTR is offline Retired
    yeaaaaaaaaaaah

juicing is GREAT and HEALTHY for your body lol.

BDTR is offline Retired
    ...and asymmetrical1, your bicep is insane looking. Those are some freaky veins.

yeaaaaaaaaaaah

juicing is GREAT and HEALTHY for your body lol.
    Hehehe... OK so this is how it is, loose the legal stuff but keep the illegal stuff, its all good. Hehehe...

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    ...and asymmetrical1, your bicep is insane looking. Those are some freaky veins.
    Thanks bro, i'm gettin there. I need your basketball calves!

RC_0891 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rockyb
    Can anyone tell me if smoking decreases the effect of a steroid ? Thanks
    Rockyb
    Smoking causes your blood vessels to constrict. This raises blood pressure and diminishes aerobic capacity. Considering juice increases blood pressure on its own, probly not the best of ideas to smoke. oh yeah, and that goes for smokeless tabacco too. Sorry y'all

RC

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I should have quit smoking... I am still puffing cigs here... I think its bad because nicotine supposedly encourages estrogen conversion too... Its hard to quit when wife smokes... well she is in process of quitting because of newly discovered pregnancy... so there goes my excuse... I am going to quit with her if I can only stop sneaking one here and there while away at work and she's not watching.
    She's in the process of quitting?? Please please please tell me she's done now. If she's pregnant...you have to worry about that kid. Smoking, and more importantly drinking can have such an impact on the fetus...

sorry...i'm pretty opinionated on this since i've studied it for awhile...

and make sure she's getting enough folic acid!!

Good luck bro...

Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    She's in the process of quitting?? Please please please tell me she's done now. If she's pregnant...you have to worry about that kid. Smoking, and more importantly drinking can have such an impact on the fetus...

sorry...i'm pretty opinionated on this since i've studied it for awhile...

and make sure she's getting enough folic acid!!

Good luck bro...
    Yes she hasnt smoked that I know if since she found out... I've been the bad one with my hidden last pack of cigarettes in the car and being sneaky and smoking it one the way to work and such, but that last pack has lasted 4-5 days so maybe I just feeling overly guilty... I knew I should have quit when I went on cycle. As for drinking... thats no problem, we never drank... just didnt like the taste, etc. For me, typical drinking is trying to have a couple beers about once every 3 years, get a sick feeling, learn my lesson and not want to drink again for another 3 years, same with wife.

rockyb is offline New Member
    Thanks bros I will try harder to leave the smokes behind

Thread Information